Posted: 11 years ago

It is pretty amazing how HC still manages to justify his character even when the story is crappy. Today while watching the show online.. (since I have boycotted the show) I realised I can still connect to Raghav and his pain and his inner turmoil, ONLY BECAUSE HC convinced this to me.👏

Loved Raghav today yet again... HC nailed Raghav's character .. that of a hurt human... of loosing his brother, his sister-in-law.. of living a double life (guessing he has been gambling at night the whole year.. well I can only guess because the "Great" CVs🤢 of this show never showed that to me) of constantly lying to the people he loves the most! Of always faking that he is happy, faking he has forgotten his past and living in the present!

HC you sure do rock⭐️⭐️! Thank you for still keeping me hooked to Raghav!👏👏
Edited by sam123_0 - 11 years ago
Will come back in morning after catching up
Well, HC's performance has salvaged a lot of poorly written scenes/dialogues in the past as well. I'm not surprised that he continues to save them. He always manages to sell it, despite the ridiculous circumstances, e.g. when they introduce moronic tracks.
Aaah, will definitely catch Raghav's scene on YT then! I have no doubt that HC will have portrayed all you've said flawlessly Sam, it's what he's good at, putting 110% into his scenes, it's one of the many reasons why we love Raghav even more. <3

Harshad Chopra stole the show today! i loved his acting dialogues everything! the story has shifted towards Raghav and his problems which is what i like about this show. Usually its all aimed at a woman and her struggles her demons etc. yesterday it was Sia but today its all about Raghav.

i was watching today's show and i can't help but dislike sia character..like i just wish she would support Raghav a lot more. i understand her view and she doesn't want him in danger etc. but i woulda thought out of all ppl she would support him considering what she has been through with her problems.

she never exactly went to the police for support. it was her and Raghav that bought Viraj justice and that was through lies. lies of getting married lies of her not disclosing who her hubby was in 1st place and thus putting ppls lives in danger., when she was out of manali and in ashram, with raghavs family, she cuda got justice and gone through right path. But she delayed and by then she had to go through other ways.

anyway I just think she always wishes best for her family etc, so why cant she understand Raghavs problems? bechara Raghav he's been suffocating inside all this time and she should have been a better rock. If it was her family that was killed obviously she wouldsnt rest until those that caught harm to her family ended up in jail. Its just not fair. I just totally feel for Raghav.

Sia needs to stand by her husband no matter what. Theyve been through deep waters before they should go through it again! thats not one but two ppl that have been killed. If  not for Raghav think about little krish. No doubt when he grows up he'll want to be like his raghav chachu get those baddies behind bars!

Another thought I had was.. the CV instead of leap and getting Raghav and Sia married they shoulda bought this Rana track earlier. Somehow make all their lives intertwine. Maybe having Viraj escape make him link up with Rana somehow and both evil forces add havoc to singh family and Sia.

maybe they cuda shown how Sia grew to be a confident woman by working in ashram, and each case in ashram she deals with has links to Rana, thus making Rana cross with sia and then sia has some dushmani with rana..

and most important of all.. show komal up until her death.. after all why was she brutally murdered??

I dunno I just had some ideas here that sound better rather than this current track. It woulda made sia and raghav relationship interesting. I just feel I see completely different Raghav and sia thats so fake! these days when i watch this serial i cant help but think how they coulda made a better track. this is the only show where i find so many flaws yet because of HC and other fantastic actors i am hooked on to watch it online and check the forum lol.

another good thing i liked here today was G3 dialogue and the clash between her and Raghav. gah i love her English as well i just love the way she shouts in English. so powerful!
u know sam...it makes me proud that i'm his fan...
wen i had watched the nonsense promo...
i had felt like murdering the cvs...for even thinking of showing raghv walking out...
but...
the way hc convinced and justified why raghav was doing it...was awesome...

ppl r right wen they say abt hc..
no matter how weak the script is...
he makes sure his audience feels connected to each moment of him on screen
he is the best as always
that is why i dnt wnt him to leave...he might nt get a role this strong for a while...although its been wasted..i think he should stay...jst becoz of the kind of different role he is playing in the show!
as usual he is just amazing 
@sam well said dear👏...nothing more to add other than he is LEGEND👏..HC is a phenomena...⭐️

@vandy di W.O.R.D👏