ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

for me the precap meant ''the come back of RK'' that's it
i didn't get the feeling the of RishTa at all
Rishi has realised his mistake...he asked Shweta to smile just to cheer her up
there is no harm in showing Rishi-Shweta friendship
and i think Zara will get some flashes of her past-life soon, especially after coming across this new avatar of Rishi and ofcourse Rishi-Shweta's sudden (friendship) closeness 😊

You got it all this old Rishi coming back again is only to bring back the lost memory of Indira.Who's thinking herself as Zaara.but still she's doubting.
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the upd8,Rishi getting really mad if he accepts sweta.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

A sweet hug to you also my Dear.

awww sis😳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
TWU. expected this typical in soaps.lets see wat next
mungaltrinidad thumbnail
So what if he accepts shewta she is not a bad person and she has taken care of his daughter when he wouldn't.
laimdad thumbnail
I think Shweta also knows and that this is the plan cooked by RK's mother 8 years ago when Shweta was going to tell that Indira is pregnant and she stopped Shweta. They never revealed what RK's mother told her. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mungaltrinidad

So what if he accepts shewta she is not a bad person and she has taken care of his daughter when he wouldn't.

We'll also be happy with him.if he accepts Sweta it will be a sweet family.
zara will leave with Khan.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laimdad

I think Shweta also knows and that this is the plan cooked by RK's mother 8 years ago when Shweta was going to tell that Indira is pregnant and she stopped Shweta. They never revealed what RK's mother told her. 

Not only they never revealed anything about Simi but she dissappeared completely they also never talk about her.
Suuch a selfish lady she was why will she not come to see Indu her grandchild very weird.
Sabari_S thumbnail
I think the blood sample given to Rishi was not Zara's. I think Malik Khan did something to ensure the DNA Test would come out negative. He has always looked suspicious from the begenning. We will see.
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Initially, I was very wary about watching friday's show (after reading the update). I didn't want to end my day getting all pissed off😡.  But after watching it, I didn't get the feeling that Rishi was going to start getting cozy with Shweta. Rishi was finally able to close that painful chapter in his life which meant that now he would try to be a father to Indu, who really needs his emotional support.
There was a part of me that wanted to hate Shweta just because she ended up with Rishi and not Indira, but her sacrifice to pick up and leave despite how desperate she was/is about keeping her husband and child, really got me looking at her differently. It shows that she really loves Rishi enough to leave him to love the one person who means the world to him.
I will step off the soapbox now... Thanks for reading😊