Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sakshi.. i m Not so satisfied.. basically that Episode was For Sia.. So end ussi pa hona tha.. But No Doubt Daya reaction in Today's Episode was really awsuem..s.pecilly the Start of the episode..Daya such reaction is Memoriable..

i was really not in the sad Mood. bcz i knew it whats Going to be happen..But when Daya says to ACP Sir "Sir yah bolta nae ha." That really pinch my heart..and Then his Crying voice.. I was Not expecting such Scene from FW..but They remembers that DUO are best buddies...

They justifies with the dialogues today..Sach main.
In DUO starting scene yesterday..Daya and abhijeet talks abt Their OLD ager time.. Poton ko kissa batana and Humari dosti ka bara main b,,

In the end They Did that.. In whole they shows that Friendship...
And SIA and abhijeet Frendship they shows very clearly.. so they Justified with emotional Part..But CASE was Not impressive.yesterday it was Okay..today totally opposite..

Yah But today They should Show a Tight HUG for best buddies..But i think they hesiate To show that..
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daya_angel

@Dada
apni hmmm se chat krli ho to humse bhi baat kr lo...

haan haan... dekho yaar jub tak main EPI na dekh lun...
kya kahun... parh raha hun...😊
wesay Public buht khush hay...  πŸ˜³
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waise cid ke dono episode ke trp kbc se bhi upar jaygee maybe Edited by Crystalx - 11 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Guys Whatevr it was i can never forget Daya Scene in the starting..Really..Mindblowing..
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Sakshi.. i m Not so satisfied.. basically that Episode was For Sia.. So end ussi pa hona tha.. But No Doubt Daya reaction in Today's Episode was really awsuem..s.pecilly the Start of the episode..Daya such reaction is Memoriable..

i was really not in the sad Mood. bcz i knew it whats Going to be happen..But when Daya says to ACP Sir "Sir yah bolta nae ha." That really pinch my heart..and Then his Crying voice.. I was Not expecting such Scene from FW..but They remembers that DUO are best buddies...

They justifies with the dialogues today..Sach main.
In DUO starting scene yesterday..Daya and abhijeet talks abt Their OLD ager time.. Poton ko kissa batana and Humari dosti ka bara main b,,

In the end They Did that.. In whole they shows that Friendship...
And SIA and abhijeet Frendship they shows very clearly.. so they Justified with emotional Part..But CASE was Not impressive.yesterday it was Okay..today totally opposite..

Yah But today They should Show a Tight HUG for best buddies..But i think they hesiate To show that..

they really Inspires from My stories...πŸ˜†
why Hesitate, jub bar mein sachin n purvi dance ker saktay hain tou frnds Hug kyun nahi kr saktay...πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Reserved_angel thumbnail
@neeme sii
i totally agree with u i also didn't expected such type of scenes n convo btw duo.. arre hm nikhil ko to bhul hi gye... lol
@dada
haan n dnt miss the case.. daya sir is a real actor.. ab to unk liye mere dil me space badh gayi h.. ab unhone mere pure heart par kabzaa kar liya.. OMG!!! Some1 save me... πŸ€—
neeme thumbnail
GD Kye kah sakta han BOSS.. After all its FW .. they can SHOW a Bar scene..where single girl is dancing and so many men throwing money on her and dancing madly..and ACP and team watching them..But can't show DUO hug.. Why.. what to say yar..
gadhadada thumbnail

FW hates HUGS between DUO...😑Boss Bcz of that they Missed the Perfection in hospital scene..really.. But Yah in the start What they shows it was Like Daya hugs almost abhijeet whole Time..The way he grabs him it was almost like that...

its His natural way either U watched ABHIJEET in COMMA and ACP Sir in Trouble wala Epi, He tried to touch his face n Head to others Chest...😳
gadhadada thumbnail

GD Kye kah sakta han BOSS.. After all its FW .. they can SHOW a Bar scene..where single girl is dancing and so many men throwing money on her and dancing madly..and ACP and team watching them..But can't show DUO hug.. Why.. what to say yar..

haan thats my query tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜•... why they feel Shy or might be Shame...  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•