Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: andv

@Mahi: J's past reputation is enough for Shiv to doubt him. Moreover him ruthlessly abandoning a wife like A speaks volumes of J's character. Only a fool will believe J's sudden U turn without proper investigation. The most sane character Bhairav being J's dad also is not buying J's behavior, Shiv is still an outsider.

The number of bloopers in the  events shown and Shiv and Bheem Singh's naive and careless behavior is what's driving me to that thought process. All the same its only a prediction so anything can change any time.

in serial anything can happen at anytime and from BV i can expect same too ðŸ˜†but i thought shiv is only all smiling towards J because recently he did accident of J😆but lets see what happens  your prediction can be true too 

about Bhairo well sorry but now a days  i am disappointed with his sanity too he is only busy picking out flaws in J why dont he do something to bring everyone out of  this mess he can do a lot  if he tries but cvs have also made him nagging and complaining expert  just sitting and complaining ðŸ¥±
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😊thanks a ton for the update- skipped the show- as i am not able to bear all these nonsense any more- hope shiv is not in trouble-
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

@Vamita ,...its so hard to see Singhs pain and we have been seeing it for a long time yes all want Anandi's happiness but we also want Singhs happiness which they will never be able to get without their Jagdish with them cvs have tortured us so much  with their pain but at that time Jagaya was pendulum so we had hopes for one day now cvs are doing double torture on us at one place they first have shown singhs in so much pain both Bhairo and dadisaa crying now arising some hopes in their hearts especially poor dadisaa on the other hand they are making Jagaya extremely hopeless ðŸ˜µwas it really necessary to break singhs hearts once again ?😵poor dadisaa what will happen of her when truth will open to her .which pit bottom cvs want Jagaya to hit isn't it enough bottom for him his father don't trust him even if he does any good work and picking out flaws in his own son like he is some sort of criminal  now which bottom they are hitting him ? after felling too down will he rise? how and when ? what will hit him at that time which now couldn't hit  ? and to be honest what cvs are showing for Jagaya now is completely out of his character he has never been cunning and plotting type to intentionally destroy anyone so this just an overnight change in him by cvs to drag and they failed badly to tell story with Anandi Shiv Jagaya all in picture at one place and they have found the most easy way out turn Jagaya into evil master mind thus ruining their own story and making it so absurd and stupid 

I know mahi, changing him overnight, just because he did not get forgiveness is just too much illogical...CVs should have made him suffer, may be even let Shiv help him atlast for dadisa and singh and finally Jagya gets accepted and all...They could even show him trying to get Anandi back, but Anandi's reluctance and her being pulled by her commitment and new attraction to Shiv, and at the same tim feelng a little akward would have made complete sense...They could have then shown Gauri's entry with her pregnancy track and Jagya's reluctance and Anandi helping them out after seeing that they both are changed people...That way, everyone would have been happy by the time Anandi leaves with her new husband...They could have shown Jagya working with villagers on health issues, etc, to make up for the pain he gave them and getting back atleast a little bit of what he had lost...But no...Everything is just out of character...Jagya's revenge, Shiv's carelessness, Anandi's akwardness...I so want Anandi to stand up and tell Jagya that he need not concern about her anymore and see to his own business...I know her good nature is stopping her, but still, he is just getting on my nerves...! Anandi should stand up for herself now...She stood by so many people and fought for justice then why not with Jagya...It is as if even though she i telling others to move on, she is still trapped in her very own emotions and akwardness...She should be clear in her talks with Jagya if possible, which would make Shiv confident about her...
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I could not watch the epi today ... thanks for the update Payal !

Reading all your views here ... I dont think I missed much ... just cant stand J now-a-days ... 

Guess I'll stick to reading updates only for some more days ... 

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx fr the update..

Highly disappointed how can our collector falls in trap of idiot jagya..where z so intelligent Shiv of heth singh tym gone..why cvs spoiling the character of shiv making him dumb..?? IS it possoble to copy such imp files frm any beauracrate office so easily??

Pls cvs wake up stop so much of negativity a make us Shiv making fall jagya in his own trap n slaping him hard..i really guess my wish turns real..cvs plss peep in our forum..
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Between Payal...wonderful quote...!
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks payal for lovely update i love ur comments in between [:)]
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sumi n DS feel for jagat...hence Anandi takes soft stand for jagat, for the sake of DS n Sumi...hence Shiv takes soft stand for jagat for the sake of Anandi...finally Bhairon shall gundown jagat in the climax of events...
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the updaters for bearing this torture for us ðŸ¤—

@mahi ...i am  so happy too because like you i am too enjoying my peaceful life without watching BV torture chamber ðŸ˜†because seriously my brain has stopped working to understand high flying stupid ideas of cvs ðŸ¤¢

@sreevask...woo you are saying Bhairo will gundown Jagaya in climax of events like we are going to have mother india type twist here father india sorry Father Jaitser Bhairo singh ðŸ¤£
Edited by kikyo - 11 years ago
gun_k thumbnail
thank God , i stopped watching this insanity. Thought of browsing the forum and am glad i stopped watching. Cv's r just showing a lot of ridiculous n nonsensical stuff. In govt offices all files are password protected and nobody is allowed to use the comp which has such vital info like its mentioned.😡 Cv's r berserk. Thanks Payal for the update, you deserve a medal for enduring and updating this insanity for all of us. A big thank you to all updaters.