Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nads_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blackie

Yeah, the episodes so far are pretty boring. Half of the show seems to be about Rajeev and Delnaaz's breakup. 

I also find the 'parivarik' tagline annoying. And, I have not yet understood the relevance of the parrot & the fish.

the parrot will record what housemates say and then later on in the season the parrot will repeat it infront of random housemates to cause fights or arguments. 

The fish will give secret tasks to chosen housemates and tell them to hide something or act wierd.

I know this bcoz the fish has happened in the UK Versions but a talking tree was used then later the tree was turned into a talking cupboard.

Same with the parrot it was used in Big Brother UK.

The parrot may also be used as a task as to who said what and about whom.
chocobear thumbnail
That bhojpuri guy is so boring. Not funny at all. Rajeev is highly annoying with his delu delu jaaps. I think he has got a nice paycheck for doing all these nonsense things. Chutney speeches and all. Over all the episode was boring. Let's see what happens with Siddhu paaji given the task to cook😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
kitchen fight kitchen fight kitchen fight 

missed so much last season and its backkk 
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

Urvashi is not fighting😭

she will ... this mango man said na he is cobra ... he will take panga with urvashi and Rajiv 
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

she will ... this mango man said na he is cobra ... he will take panga with urvashi and Rajiv 

Who r u rooting for this season? And more than that who are you going to bash this season😆I wish our "Fav" was in the show😆(sarcasm intended)
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

Who r u rooting for this season? And more than that who are you going to bash this season😆I wish our "Fav" was in the show😆(sarcasm intended)

right now none ...supporting all who r creating drama and r interesting but yah not the kind of Drama Cobra is creating ðŸ˜› ... and soon i'll get bored of Delu Delu Rajiv too 
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Found it a big bore :| 
Del n Raj act is so not like a divorce couple :| 
Huge turn off both are !! 
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_gun

aseem is borng😆..better he comes out and makes  more cartoon on corruption like he was doing earlier😆

All sane and decent ones in this house are. He is definitely out this week!!
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

Who is that saying "Its COOL you guys are married??"

I cannot see her face...only hear the voice? Was it Sana?

SAPNA
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually Siddhu and Ashka are working good for the showdown between Raj and Del. Siddhu pushing them togather and Ashka pulling Del apart good lets see some fireworks.