Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luminos3

🤣🤣Rishi...control nahin hota...🤣🤣 Yahaan se jaiye!🤣 Bechaara!😆 Uski baat nahin maani Zara ne!😆 Bade aaram se flower arrangement kar rahi thi precap mein!🤣

haila!😆 kabhi nahi socha tha that clingy rishi will say all this 🤣 i lovd it😆😆

exactly control nahi hota 🤣

i hope the romance quotient doesnt dip when zara comes to no shes indira only 🤔 i would kill them 😡

dont that cornering in the barsati was too short but 😳

And oh yea Rishi ko ab bhi yaad hain ki uska asli naam Ricky hain!😲🤣🤣Isi liye gusse mein haathon ko deewar pe patak raha tha! 🤣🤣

🤣

chalo rotlu rishi ka ye last part hoga tommorow onwards happy happy rishi at least 😳😆

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know Mels! Sumit must be going home every day with swollen eyes!🤣🤣Bechaara!😆 Ila better not kill dis chemistry once d Zara is Indira mystery comes out in d open!😆I mean i found d chemistry amazing when Zara opened d door and Rishi said sorry! There was something there...undefinable!😉
kisi aur ki biwi ko chuna paap hai and zaras reaction to that was all 😲😲

and i was like 🤣🤣

I know Mels! Sumit must be going home every day with swollen eyes!🤣🤣Bechaara!😆 Ila better not kill dis chemistry once d Zara is Indira mystery comes out in d open!😆I mean i found d chemistry amazing when Zara opened d door and Rishi said sorry! There was something there...undefinable!😉

i know right she better be reading all this

inshi was so thanda 🥱🥱🥱

but this this is hotness unlimited ☺️

lol i dont think rishi will be able to control after the mahaepisode ☺️

i think the whole zara falling for him again scenario might comeup

plus the whole khan as a terrorist and zara gets trapped and lawyer rishi is also pending
palingenesis thumbnail
Mels Rishi ne Zara ko corner kar hi liya!😆 Mujhe toh darr lag raha tha ki koi scene na dikhaaye where they both fall on d bed! 🤣🤣Gosh poor Rishi! He can't control himself but he has to!🤣 Edited by luminos3 - 11 years ago

Mels Rishi ne Zara ko corner kar hi liya!😆 Mujhe toh darr lag raha tha ki koi scene na dikhaaye where they both fall on d bed! 🤣🤣Gosh poor Rishi! He can't control himself but he has to!🤣

🤣 8 saal ki bhadass phoot phoot ke nikal rahi hai 🤣

becahri zara unknown to everything 😆

i too expected that guess cvs are saving it for later 😳😆😆😆
palingenesis thumbnail
Gosh Mels! Rishi after d leap is unintentionally funny!😆 Before d leap he used to be d funny guy! Par ab he makes us laugh with his serious antics!🤣🤣 He's so cute when he's agitated and wants to touch Zara but cannot coz paap chadega!🤣🤣
palingenesis thumbnail
Mels check PM! U will die laughing!🤣

Gosh Mels! Rishi after d leap is unintentionally funny!😆 Before d leap he used to be d funny guy! Par ab he makes us laugh with his serious antics!🤣🤣 He's so cute when he's agitated and wants to touch Zara but cannot coz paap chadega!🤣🤣

i know i was like aww poor thing but i cant help laugh the way and the train speed he say go go away i was just 🤣

in frustration he shuts his eyes and when zara is all 😕 i cant i just burst out 🤣
and hes always like this only in front of zara thats the best part 😆