Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whatever Rajiv is doing just for the sake of camera and publicity.till the date he is the only one who always talk to the camera and trying to be the most goody one!!!he knows very well that if he keeps doing this thing Chanel is going to air at leat one or two his alone footage every day and that's the way he can stay in the limelight very easily.moreover I found him very very fake and annoying some time.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Tum kissi ko nahi chodte lol
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes his filmy prayers nd talking to himself in da mirror really pissed me off.. he seems like a Big Nautanki..😡
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
ohh i liked him 1st day..bt now i feel he is irritating at da same time annoying,attention seeker and he is trying to get sympathy by saying"mujhe to divorce nehi chahiye tha bla bla" hurrr
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mango-frost

loll i dont think the divorce itself was staged...they separated 2 years back...they were in a relationship for 14 years...its very different from the immature sara khan-ali merchant affair...

however, i do agree with u about rajivs loud prayers, and mirror talk and whatnot...all that seems a lil too fake, or filmy rather...

but it looks real from delnaaz's side...the way she talked to siddhu yday, and clearly told him theres no more emotions left, and that she will not try to give another chance, seemed all genuine...she doesnt want her relationship to become a reason for other people's entertainment...whereas rajiv is trying to take advantage of the situation they are in now...

delnaaz is a genuine person...ive been seeing her for yearsss now..i dont think she will make a public mockery out of her 14 years long relationship...lets see how things unfold now..

lol...mine is a light dig...yours is a well informed post!👏
boredsoul thumbnail
Is rajeev ka kuch karna padega cruiser
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha couldnt agree with you more ji! I know what he is since kasauti zindagi ki days! 😛 😆
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i find him irritating to the core
angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Big Boss should bring all the divorced couples to its house to get them patched up. In fact after a couple files for divorce, court should ask them to stay in BB house for some time. 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angelica_1

Big Boss should bring all the divorced couples to its house to get them patched up. In fact after a couple files for divorce, court should ask them to stay in BB house for some time. 

😆 😆