Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

PROMO

One day supriya , a rich powerful yet dejected wife approached her.

" ek mahine mein kitna kamaa leti ho?" supriya asked crossing her hands in front of her chest.

"hmm yehi koi bees hazaar (20,000)." Nakusha replied with her chin held high, she earned the maximum amongst all the girls around and she was proud of the fact.

" agar main tumhein ek mahine ka ek lakh aur dus mahino ka dus lakh doon..toh?" supriya said titling her head slightly.

Nakusha's eyes popped out and her mouth formed a perfect 'O' on hearing her offer. Still in a state of shock, nakusha nodded her head and hoped that the lady standing in front of her told her what she was expected to do, for ten lacs she could do anything.

Supriya paused for a moment then added," mujhe ek baccha chaiye." Nakusha looked at her carefully, she seemed to be a married woman with vermillion filled in her parting and mangal sutra dangling around her neck.

" bachha chaiye toh apne pati ko bol..mujhe kya keh rahi hai?" she blurted. Supriya went quiet and her eyes scattered the floor.

" kya hua? Tera pati tujhe ek bachha bhi nahin de sakta?" she chuckled in amusement. Always been accused of breaking homes, today a wife herself was inviting nakusha to sleep with her husband, she sniggered at the thought.

Full update - monday
Edited by stranger2rose - 11 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey rose

Kya concept hai total shock sups dutta's qife and dutta even love her but her wish will take another way

Haila nakku ko kya bana diya me totally shocked

Zor ka jhatka zor se laga perfect shock of d story

Looking forward

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ye humari pyari nakku ko kya bana diya

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ daya - must say you are one smart girlπŸ‘ since you judged that nakku isnt his wife and then a very very valid point of surrogacy raised πŸ‘πŸΌ..to which i can say that they had 2 options ..one was surrogacy and the other one which i have written ( which is also valid , real and prevalent) .. had i opted for surrogacy then i feel the impact which i wanted in the story would not have come..hope i am able to justify my point in the coming updates πŸ˜Š

Sounds like you have a plan and like I said you only know what you're doing so I definitely am looking forward to the significance of the option you opted for ... Promo seems very interesting...you makes me wonder I assume she is in the business she is with reason...and can't really hold it against her...lol i mean D turned to crime and she turned to whatever it is she does...πŸ˜† anyway the concept is really interesting...can't wait to read more :)
emilymine32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting promo
i seem to like nakus different avtaar
looking forward for the ud
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ohhh loving this rosie...    so a business deal striking  between the two  women.. I do wonder  who will the smarter one eventually.. both in the promo appear shrewd. I wonder if Naku realizes what she will be doing to her body, over a period of time. does she realize that she may need to get back to her trade ,once this assignment  is done?or is it that she earns enough to  live comfortably for the rest of her life . So Rosie, adoption not entertained as it had to be dutta's seed . to put it bluntly..
 monday..ummh twiddling my thumbs!
xhammie
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
naku 😭isn't the way we always thought abt ...read the previous chapter now ...waiting for next regards uvi
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi oxy rose

nahinnn yeh nahin ho sakta naku never imagined her ilke that ,waiting for the ud ,you must have well thought abt this development
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Baar baar thanks kehne ki zaroorat nahin...ek siggie hi toh banaya! 😳

Aur yeh kya! Naku ko Prostitute bana kar Supriya ko Dutta ka WIFE bana diya! 😑 Teri toh... Where's the mawali when you need him? πŸ˜†
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ ranjana - hi dear ..its good to see you and agree with you the roles that these characters are playing this time are indeed shocking 

@ uwith - nakku is different so is sups but still hope that you like these different characters 

@ dilse - thanks for sharing your views 

@ mimi - so madam is finally here only to be shell shocked ..lol..but dear i did tell you in advance that the story is bold and i have to thank you for the siggie which the readers are liking more that the ff itself ..lol..

@ ALL - I know nakusha as a prostitute and sups as dutta' s wife is scandalizing but i assure you all that after reading a few updates your anxiety levels will definitely come down ..so please relax and have faith in me.