missing you & ur writing...plz come out of ur self exile

Blossom, Fresh Rose, Nature, Bouquetrose for a rose

hi rose
pls be back
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwish

Hey ya roseie!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ So, it's ended๐Ÿ˜” ..yes finally , after 10 months and I clearly don't know how to react.๐Ÿค” So, by the time you must have guessed that this time I'll speak the most..i am all ears , coz that's what I do when clueless..and i don't mind at all , go ahead๐Ÿ˜†

The story:-

It was different, not content wise...surrogacy is a tried and tested formula by our Indian film industry..agreed, both in reel and real as well.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† But nakusha playing the other woman, definitely was unexpected,..yup no one thought of it and came up with such a story line  I won't use the term "shocking" coz nakusha's  always been "other woman"..she also feels the same for you to me.๐Ÿ˜† But what actually makes me consider this one DIFFERENT, is the fact that it comes from you...right , i have always shown tasha's love as pure and sacred , tasha as righteous characters but this time around things have actually been different or should i say 'hat ke'I mean you didn't even approved milkha singh's stripping..but i made dutta strip quite a few times for you ๐Ÿ˜†, and here you were talking about prostitution, extra marital affair and what not๐Ÿ˜›..it was like having full faith in tasha's love and then going against your morals and principles to justify your faith ..proving that true love is above everything , and I know how unsure you were about how the story will shape up,..i knew the start , i knew the end but for the first time i didn't know how to reach the end and yet i started with this complicated ff. but I was to an extent very confident as far as tasha were concerned (I was unsure about something else, will tell you in a while..what is it , i wish to know and hope you haven't forgotten) how can a fan of "guns n roses'" not be and I could see that what's making you unsure (the tamatars you got mainly..bingo ..i was aware that i wouldn't get the usual appreciative feedback this time and was quite prepared to justify the characters as much as possible through my updates and comments and i DID to the best of my ability but was slightly disappointed that after having established the characters and the story line and that too over a period of time , still people were questioning the integrity of  the characters..it hurt somewhere so in the end i just gave up on explaining myself๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†). I guess the turning point of this ff is when you decided to go on a two month long break. And when you came back, Bang on!!..you know i just went back to see where i had stopped before taking that much needed break๐Ÿ˜†things turned with ch 12 where sups decides to send nakku away to mahabaleshwar on seeing dutta supporting nakku n spending time with her You saved it from getting clichd or typical rose wala ff..rose wala ff ? this sounds funny lol, still it had your label every where..i am glad you feel that , thanks. One of the best thing about this ff is finally you have managed to keep a balanced pace of the story..the pace was slow n steady ,so that i could touch upon various aspects of every character..to be honest i was discovering and developing the characters myself through this pace, and I really hope, you keep maintain this pace only in your next works..there is big question mark against my next works but will surely keep your advice in mind ..thanks again. I know rosie, this ff was a tough experience for you, I have witnessed your confusion, fear, but trust me whenever you used to post any update, I not for a moment, felt that the one who's written this is unsure how she's gonna end her story..as i said earlier, end was always clear in my mind. And end se yaad aaya HOW COULD YOU..i am ASTONISHED myself ,๐Ÿ˜ฒ no, seriously how could you,๐Ÿ˜ก You๐Ÿ˜ฒ, you๐Ÿ˜ก, you๐Ÿ˜ก...you killed sweetu..seriously how could i kill tasha with my own hands ..very bad rose ,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I mean yeah!! That's what probably the  only logical way to end this story but excuse me logic gaya tel lene๐Ÿ˜กbash me as much as you want , i will not stop you...here I was thinking once nakusha off hui, I and sweetu will stay together happily and I'll fulfill my praan nath's..you know whenever you called your sweetu , praan naath it would remind me of the villain named praan naath of yesteryears ๐Ÿคฃ having a girl child wala dream...you are so bad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ... gandi ladki.๐Ÿ˜ก

On, a serious note, I was dreading this only..really , you were thinking that i would end the story like this ?????, though I was secretly hoping that supriya gets shot while dutta and anna having a one to one fight, but I guess I would have been disappointed,..me too , then all the sympathy would have gone to sups taking away the sheen from tasha's love ..something i would never tolerate  if it happened, nothing but the end you have prescribed is appropriate. For those who believe, that there's a sitaaron ka jahaan, it's soothing that at least these two will meet there..i do believe in sitaaron ka jahaan . And those who don't (like myself)  it's contenting that at least neither of them had to bear the trauma of living without the other..agreed that would have been even more painful. Especially dutta who in my eyes, clearly deserves all the happiness but if not he clearly doesn't deserve to be snatched those happiness. The last two chapters are clearly your best...really ??? you think so ..thank u thank u  The two parts had the potential of being counted as a separate entity like an OS or something.

Dutta;-

Dutta was very close to how he was on screen or may I say exactly*gulps* this is such a huge compliment , shukriya kaise karoon ๐Ÿค—, so in other words, he was in his most lovable avatarโค๏ธ. And he has given me some of the best memories of this ff, by taking timely bathsโ˜บ๏ธ, though I feel he could have done better๐Ÿ˜†..huh itne paise mein itna hi milega ..shameless as always . I loved how it took a full circle the ff started with a conflict between dutta and supriya regarding nakusha, and when it was about to end there still was a conflict and the reason was nakusha, and still things were 360 degree different, you kept the equation of the characters same through out yet brilliantly flipped their relevance to each other.๐Ÿ‘ I guess the nana sahib and dutta confrontation was one of the most awaited events for me..but you never mentioned that you wanted a confrontation scene of the two men..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..is it like another secret wish fulfilled ๐Ÿ˜‰and man dutta was duttaโค๏ธ, he clearly showed us that if he bows down in front of somebody it's only because he wants to do so, and others have nothing to say in it...his no nonsense approach was making him all way more sexy.โ˜บ๏ธ The way he accepted his love for nakusha keeping his head high was something expected from him..yup my dutta is the BEST , want to love him forever ๐Ÿ˜ณ. This is dutta, my dutta..axecuseme OUR dutta ๐Ÿ˜ก. It was heart warming how he through out was shielding his and nakusha s relationship and even closest of the close (so called) people were not allowed to intervene. I was cheering for dutta through out, poor nana sahib had a boo boo...even showing his white teeth didn't work๐Ÿคฃ

And very smart ms. Rosie, you made dutta declare that supriya will remain Mrs. Patil and he'll keep loving nakusha the readers kept on biting there nails, how exactly will it happen, little did they knew that ye raaz dutta ke saath hi chala jayega.sometimes even i deserve to be ISHMART ..wicked you๐Ÿ˜›. The bomb blast played a major role in all three of these lives. For dutta, it's a grand exist for an equal or may be more grand character. He has ensured that people of patilwadi, his people will have a safe and progressive life, just the way he wanted. He fought like a sher , how different was he when he was fighting to save nakusha, the same brave rock solid dutta was now like a scared vulnerable child, but was fighting even more furiously. You have worked amazingly on the dutta nakusha and baby sequence..thanks a lot , even i liked that sequence , it was quite emotional โญ๏ธ, and especially dutta and the baby sequence, you had just one single slot but it just didn't mattered, it was what like a one minute long sequence? But still I could see it all, how fatherhood had occurred to dutta, how it had done miracles to him and what not!!!..right just one scene to show what an adorable father he would have been I just loved how he was all broken up when he went to meet nakusha and how determined he became, after just a minute proximity with her and their child. But alas!!! I guess hota wahi hai jo hona hai, but people like dutta, they fight till the end!!! I was in tears literally when he didn't loathe rains any more!!..thanks for getting literally teary ๐Ÿ˜‰

wait, it's not over abhi aur bakwaas baki hai.your nonsense makes lots of sense and thanks as always for sharing it with me ๐Ÿ˜ณ..I'll be back!!

@ all ...thanks for being so sweet but guys honestly speaking i don't have a story line in mind and without a story i don't think anybody can write . this forum is my home and you are my family so if at all i will write , i will write HERE and you'll know.
Edited by stranger2rose - 10 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi rose
pls be back

Hi rose
waiting...for a great comeback
afi7861 thumbnail
hello rose we all waiting for you
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zeest_14

Hi rose,hi dear, finally you have put a dp ..good 

Sorry for late reply...its alright, glad you commented, even i am replying quite late ๐Ÿ˜ŠSo wat i should say,last part and heart wrenching work.I wasn't expecting this,i thought something bad ,something worse but not this worst one..i can understand, nobody was wanting or expecting this kind of an ending ..All my hopes dashed and i was in tears...aw i didn't intend to make anybody cry...sorry.It means u successfully did your work.For me if a story or fiction affects our mood ,it means the writer is successfull..i am happy that the emotions of the story touched you..i like your writing skill but not the tragic end...agreed, no one likes a tragic end but i guess in this story the famous 'and they  lived happily ever after' was not possible. So it could be said that IWL is totally based on facts and realities of life.๐Ÿ‘..well i tried to keep the story and its characters as real as possible.
You presented tasha very well.Dutta's concern about naku in car, at site and in hospital was apt.I love that scene when dutta was standing near window helplessly.Life was there outside the window ,he could see it but couldn't feel it.
                          ZINDAGI  KI  SAB  RONAQAIN  MERE  ANDAR  HE  DUM  TOR  GAIN
                          DIL  MERA KUCH THUM SA GYA JEENEY KI UMANG BHI CHOR GAI..perfect lines๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
And then tasha moments.Their understanding was very nice dutta didn't say any thing but naku knew the reason of his anger.And the most awaited scene ,another shade of dutta's character ,dutta as father .You always present dutta's character very well but in this ff you present it marvelously..aw thank you so much ๐Ÿค—.although i am close to all my characters but i am always closest to dutta so showing him in a good light is of prime importance to me, however,portraying dutta the right was really tough in this ff.I was anxiously waiting for this shade and you didn't disappointed me ..i am happy to know that.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Naku and baby scene was well written,the way she cuddled the baby and her sadness was heart wrenching.She gave him the biggest happiness of his life and for this she paid the biggest price.
                         JAB TUJ SE MUHABBAT KI TO PHIR TAN MAN SAB TUJ PE WAR DIYA
                          BUS  AIK  BACHA  THA  JEEVAN  HE , LO  AJ  WO  BHI  HAAR  DIYA..wonderful lines that totally go with the mood of the scene.
And then dutta's death ๐Ÿ˜ญ
                    JAB HATH SE TERA HATH GYA,MERE HATH TO PHIR KUCH BHI NA RHA
                    JAB TERI AANKHAIN  MOONDI TO MERI  SAANS  BHI  NAATA TOR  GAYI..i will surely miss your poems.
In the last scene i like supriya's intention of telling the truth to tasha's child,an intention of admitting her imperfection and tasha's love.
Brilliant job rose ,really amazing .Huge round of applause for you..thanks once again..Don't try to follow mishal and bring a new ff buttt with happy end.

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose

Pls start a new ff ...rose๐Ÿ˜Š

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rose 
Plzz comeback from your hibernation..
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

See, even on sick bed, I keep being around you, and you wanted to fire me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜›

Nakusha...

Well you know, how I feel about her...don't you?๐Ÿ˜› Can't really say I loved her...my patni dharam is forbidding me, you see.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† But still I'll have to admit that many of the aspects of this character did managed to earn applauds from me๐Ÿ˜ณ. The best part of this character according to me is that it progressed with the story. Initially the girl named "nakusha" had nothing in common with the one we have been knowing by far, except for the name I suppose, and by the time the story ended she was completely like the way we know nakusha, ever so sacrificing mahaan nakusha๐Ÿฅฑ. So, this was one thing, I mean the packaging of nakusha, which I really liked. "kabhi naye packet mein bechien tumko cheez puraani". ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†Her journey was the most heart warming to me, I won't use the word "interesting" as you know, there's only one person I'm interested about!!๐Ÿ˜‰ And for the first time she was unpredictable,unconventional and prabably all that what I would not probably expect nakusha to be associated to. And one of them is REBELLIOUS. Yes, she was rebellious and that's something I absolutely adored about her. I mean yeah!! She was initially meek(with morey) and that's what made her ending up to her current status. Okay I'm being very mean to her, she was unfortunate and nave as well!! But my point is, once she tasted the most bitter slice of life, which went on to become the permanent and only flavor of her life, and is expected to be in bits and pieces, she emerges ever so strongly with an all together different but own set of rules. Her self esteem was so dear to her that she never at once felt the need to bow down in front of dutta and supriya, no matter how immensely rich or powerful they might be. But it never gained a shade of ego and this trait created a beautiful contrast of her character with supriya's and an equally great compatibility with dutta's.

The whole pre natal process plays a very important part in the story (conceiving for example๐Ÿ˜‰) but yeah!! Seriously each step the baby has taken ahead in order to become a full fledged blood and flesh from a fetus has inspired and affected the story and the characters in some way or other. Every single day that the baby spent inside nakusha has peeled one layer off her character. From a self centered woman to a selfless mother. But then I loved the fact that her feeling towards dutta has always been for a man who caressed her like none ever before and not for the father of the child she was carrying. Yes the baby played a great part in bonding, the prime reason of they being intimate, but I believe that baby or no baby, these two were meant to collide and fell in love.

The bomb blast sequence is something I'll always think if hadn't took place what would have happened!!! I wish she would have thought about if not about herself, then for the baby before jumping in to save supriya, but then she had always been this impulsive.

I quiet liked the way nakusha has been portrayed in the few last updates, and by the time it reached the final installment, I was as a reader so familiar with her, that I could almost instantly tell, how she gonna react on what!! The jalebi was sequence was very bitter sweet. It was so disheartening to see some one like nakusha running out of hope, and excuse me but why does every time a pregnant nakusha of your works crave for jalebies?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Snatching one's own life is something I don't quiet approve, but I guess she had to do this, not because she was a mahaan selfless creature, just because she was a normal human being with all humanly error but fairness a trait too prominent of her character. She was fair, very very fair, she knew she can exist without the baby but that's what the deal with sups stated and she could never cheat on that, cheating has never been on her cards.Irony life never had the same approach with her. I can say with firm believe that towards the end, dutta sounded more tempted to walk away on supriya than nakusha , for obivious reasons, paagla har ladki mein mujhe dhoondta hai.๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

Her death was traumatizing, especially the sequence where the baby tries to stop her, you certainly know how to tease my tear glands.๐Ÿ˜ญ But somehow it relives me, if she hadn't been dead, I couldn't have handled dutta's death, not that I still can, but at least I'm sober. She no doubt deserved far better than what she got from life, but if not all that, this is the best she could get, at least she got spared from the torture of staying away from the child and the love of her life.

I have read almost all of your works, of all the nakushas of your work this one was clearly the best!!!๐Ÿ‘

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi rose
how r u ...hope u r rejuvenated & with new yr within few hrs ...doesn't we deserve a new yr gift ...a new FF or SS
Edited by Nakusha - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose๐Ÿค—
Wishing You A Happy New year dear..๐Ÿค—.Miss your updates soo much๐Ÿค—..Please come back soon with a new ss or FF dear..Soo sweet of you๐Ÿค—..Lots of hugs from twinky baby๐Ÿค—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago