Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya.91

I dont think so Urvashi was arrogant. She was just trying to tell Kashif to behave and be in his limits in a firm way, but Kashif was repeating the same insulting antics on her again & again.

So true Tanya infact Urvashi was not at all arrogant! 
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Damn! Kashif is one of my best friend's name. I can't even think of improvising it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Urvashi was neither arrogant, nor snobbish. Everyone was given a task. Urvashi and her partner did the needful by doing their assigned tasks. Kashif, on the other hand, was assigned to be a jester/joker. The least he could have done was entertain people in a civilized manner, instead of acting like a jerk and displaying his worth on a public platform. He's the lesser, more-juvenile version of last year's tantrum king, Sky Walker the phuski-paad talker.

He is not following Sky but yes he is following Sid .. although Sid was not this much creepy and was thousand times better then Mr. Mango Man ... i guess the mango guy is under the influence of last season .. he is forgetting the one famous quote "kawwa chala hans ki chal tu apni bhi bhool gya" 
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haha he has fought with so many ppls in just two days,toh socho aage kya hoga...i really want to see him more...fighting with everyone.๐Ÿ˜†
DianaPrince thumbnail
i do not think that urvashi had any fault.she is like that.she will not stay quiet if anyone insults her,in fact no one can tolerate insults...
I foumd it cheap the way he was trying to impress karishma by calling her a fruit ๐Ÿคข
Black_kittykat thumbnail
I only hope he gets nominated next week & goes, he seems such a lecher, the way he behaves with Karishma. Cheapo!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก that Siddhu too is behaving like a grandfather going around giving unwanted advice to everyone  Edited by melfns - 11 years ago
go kashif go to the gutter and mingle with ur friends๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿ˜† anyother kashif supporter ๐Ÿ˜‰ good to see u here chits 
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kasif is a wannabe Rakhi Sawant.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loud mouthed ...such a creepy guy๐Ÿ˜ก
ya..Go khasif Go...sab ke saath band bajwake ghar ko jao๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah Go Kashif - Go out  from the show and Spare us !!