Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia1230

and saniya i read even on her live chat.. mink said she was surprised that she came across as 'boring' because she was the one who had the most fun in there.. bb didnt show her because they were always too busy with the SAD vs Urva angle at that time👎🏼

If only they showed all her fun moments instead of the useless SAD!
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sanika-

Not really bashing re
but sacchi I get so bored listening to her
Kapde , makeup , all irrelevant things  (for me)
Doesn't seem to be interested in reading
Not travelled much (shopping trips do not count!)
Cannot convince other people

Looks do not affect me much,
But intellect does
The art of conversing does.
Nik needs to develop a little commanding presence like Urvashi and he will be perfect. (for me 😳)

The only thing I like about her is that she does not get influenced by others and forms her own opinions. But by God I cannot listen to her talk. Words kaise waste karte hain, koi usse seekhe !

i don't see it as bashing but trust me there's alot of people who will report you for anything that can be remotely seen as 'bashing'.. pathetic i know!
i agree.. ive never seen the her talk about anything relevant in live feed ever! i remember once nik tried to talk to her about religion and she gave a pathetic answer and went back to her legally blonde type topics

i agree he does need to be a little more commanding in his approach.. a person like urvashi wouldnt have let that rajev answer the phone instead of her especially if she knew it would be someone she cared about phoning..😆
LSctt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

If only they showed all her fun moments instead of the useless SAD!

she would still be in there if they did!
have you seen today's epi?? i got so angry when bb was showing SAD'S happy moments i kept thinking why didnt they do the same with nik, urvashi and mink?? and tharki bb even then were only doing it to insinuate some sort of gay angle between them😡😡
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello everyopne🤗,,,,Nik's banyan avatar was hot today😳
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i don't see it as bashing but trust me there's alot of people who will report you for anything that can be remotely seen as 'bashing'.. pathetic i know!
i agree.. ive never seen the her talk about anything relevant in live feed ever! i remember once nik tried to talk to her about religion and she gave a pathetic answer and went back to her legally blonde type topics

i agree he does need to be a little more commanding in his approach.. a person like urvashi wouldnt have let that rajev answer the phone instead of her especially if she knew it would be someone she cared about phoning..😆

Even if they do report it, I hardly ever use accusatory language and make sure it is my Individual opinion. And like Nikki boy, I do not get instigated fast either. So if someone wants to come and debate, if I have the time and interest , i shall bother. Otherwise Ignore. Jyaada se jyaada what they will say ? "I am not a real mard". No problemo. I am a woman, so no tension 😆
LSctt thumbnail
how a nik fan looks like when they see nik
Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail

</div>she would still be in there if they did!
<div>have you seen today's epi?? i got so angry when bb was showing SAD'S happy moments i kept thinking why didnt they do the same with nik, urvashi and mink?? and tharki bb even then were only doing it to insinuate some sort of gay angle between them😡😡

I know what was that all about...i mean the song in the precap b4 the break is kinda sexy and seductive and they show aashka like she is molesting them...if BB wanted to show friendship there has been none better in all seasons than mink nik urv!
LSctt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

I know what was that all about...i mean the song in the precap b4 the break is kinda sexy and seductive and they show aashka like she is molesting them...if BB wanted to show friendship there has been none better in all seasons than mink nik urv!

it was disgusting to be honest! without the 'seductive' music it would have looked perfectly innocent but bb wanted to insinuate that there was something going on there!! 🤢🤢
LSctt thumbnail
@sanika and saniya you two are awesome we have nearly finished this AT now!! 🥳
StarkGirl93 thumbnail

Imagine mink being evicted like that and urv walks to the phone booth and rajeev comes running, urv's eyes would be enough to make him back off...or she would push rajeev into the pool