e is for enigmatic
t is for THE hottest bb6 housemate
a is for amazing
n is for "NIKETAN, THE FIRST FINALIST OF BB6"
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Wow thankyou for that...loved mink...nd yh live feed has been dry since she went always loved urv the most followed by nik but mink has a special place... I havent been so upset of any other bb eviction than i was of mink

i know me too.. i hated when she got eliminated.. people claimed she was boring but look at live feed she was the one who was constantly joking around, she always cheered both nik and urvashi up!! same with me too, mink was always special because she was always so fun!!๐Ÿ˜ญ 
LSctt thumbnail
and saniya i read even on her live chat.. mink said she was surprised that she came across as 'boring' because she was the one who had the most fun in there.. bb didnt show her because they were always too busy with the SAD vs Urva angle at that time๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonia1230

it's basically it is created by the mods and it's a won way of nominating member's for awards like the craziest nik fan etc..

errr... thanks for the nominations
But Nik ko chodke I have no idea kaun kiska fan hain ๐Ÿ˜•
Bas itna pataa hain ki simplypurple is a fan of Sana because most of the written updates are about her. Kaun muh dho rahaa hain ya kaun brush kar rahaa hain ye bhi likhane ki jaroorat hain kya ? I generally glance over her updates till I see Nik / Urvashi. Baki sab I ignore. Because after reading it, Sana seems really dumb to me as all her conversations are nonsensical to me ๐Ÿ˜•
LSctt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

If only mink could have stayed for 2/3 weeks more would have been so much more fun!

mink was so much fun she deserved to be in the finale!! atleast to this point she was so much more entertaining and nicer than the ones remaining like ashka, del๐Ÿ˜ก
LSctt thumbnail
@sanika.. i agree with you but edit that member's name out.. you might get accused of 'bashing' EVENTHOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH๐Ÿ˜†
LSctt thumbnail
Yea i dont understand than girl.. all she does isTalk.. LAUGH..and then OINK
LSctt thumbnail
nikku looks different in long hair
so guys short or long?? which one suits nik better??
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

</div>i know me too.. i hated when she got eliminated.. people claimed she was boring but look at live feed she was the one who was constantly joking around, she always cheered both nik and urvashi up!! same with me too, mink was always special because she was always so fun!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
<div>

I agree if mink was boring then what r rotlu nd delnaz...finale week wouldve been so much fun with her there...not to mention she was so close to having a fight with SAD as she was pissed with them...the week she was telling urv in live feed how she wanted salman to ask a few questions so she can say what is right/wrong hinting at SAD
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@sanika.. i agree with you but edit that member's name out.. you might get accused of 'bashing' EVENTHOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH๐Ÿ˜†

Not really bashing re
but sacchi I get so bored listening to her
Kapde , makeup , all irrelevant things  (for me)
Doesn't seem to be interested in reading
Not travelled much (shopping trips do not count!)
Cannot convince other people

Looks do not affect me much,
But intellect does
The art of conversing does.
Nik needs to develop a little commanding presence like Urvashi and he will be perfect. (for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

The only thing I like about her is that she does not get influenced by others and forms her own opinions. But by God I cannot listen to her talk. Words kaise waste karte hain, koi usse seekhe !