Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

i wish VirMan wedding was as long as ViriKa wedding .. enjoying every ceremony to the full . where the jiju saali and devar bhabhi teasing will be shown ..  ... for once i want di to be all happy when getting Mannu ready as the bride .. but hell ..

Maanu was sad when getting Di ready for wedding and Di is sad when getting Mannu ready for wedding  do we need this much of similarities into behanas wedding ..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea even  though this track makes no sense but im Loving KD's expressions nowadays...esp in yesterday's Epi...she was sad plus happy for Mannu n had mixed emotions while dancing..
n i also liked virika scene, the ending of tht scene was so heart touching :(
btw there's a new promo too...i Love what Maanvi says in it <3
sari2 thumbnail
i thing    starplus ne koi final date diya  hai  trp badhane ka ...kuchh samjh me aaye tab tak kahani aage badh gayi..jeevika ke shadi ka sa impact aahi nahi raha hai..
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me not being a virika fan... Enjoyed their scene today!! It beautifully portrayed..
munnihyderabad thumbnail

actors are everyone amazing - no two ways about it..

but sometimes the characters are taken for a toss when i disconnect from them ...,

i will re connect with di once she is back from bus stop πŸ˜†
sari2 thumbnail
bus stop?????why jeevika why??kya mannu se pyar nahi hai tumhe.bolo na jeevika .VADE todene ke liye hote hai yar...kitne nibhaogi khud bhi marogi mannu ko bhi marogi...
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

actors are everyone amazing - no two ways about it..

but sometimes the characters are taken for a toss when i disconnect from them ...,

i will re connect with di once she is back from bus stopπŸ˜†

U know I was watching the epi in my house with my mum after a long time and as soon as the epi started she was like 'u still watch that confused Soul with her behna' πŸ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifyaa

U know I was watching the epi in my house with my mum after a long time and as soon as the epi started she was like 'u still watch that confused Soul with her behna' πŸ˜†

ohhh di ka kya kahu, aisa nahin thi na didi,.. but drama demands some stupidity ...and  .. confused soul.. infact ur mom is so right ...now she is a confused soul.. she loves mannu ..but she wants to leave Mannu 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fari and I concluded that the sisters love each other like mental hence they don't 'get' each other.
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Fari and I concluded that the sisters love each other like mental hence they don't 'get' each other.

@bold which is why it irks so many people or rather everyone is so obsessed with them...

so the choudharies financial crisis could also be a part of next track.. do u think anyone might have heard beeji and madan chachu's conversation 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago