is Aseem trivedi going to be out, this week?

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Since now Sapna has shown us that she has also dum to explode ( better say-Not  damp squib) and might even fight with inmates even further , So i think she has the least chances to get out of show this week...Karishma is another teekhhi Mirchi who , to last long, will use some gimmicks specially fights.. if unfortunately she gets out , big boss would be biased  towards her and won't let her go since she can do what big boss wants-- romancing with guys specially Niketan ,who is one handsome man of show .. is not he???.. now two are left are Dinesh and Aseem --- one of them, Dinesh seeems a little agile , he may also fight and also create entertainment which bhoj puri stars are perceived great at ... Where as Aseem is kind of recluse . neither he talks with anybody , nor does he seem interested towards show ...  though it's too early to say but from what i have seen of him ,So i said so...
So my intuition says that he is going out of show this week.. if in place of him or along with him , Sampat Lal was nominated then she would have full chances to be evicted...

What do you think , guys??

Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He look like a innocent depressed soul!!🤓
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆 yeah i thnk he will be out..😳
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
i think what he is seeing in this show , wants to make cartoons on ..
please send him out so that he could make some cartoons on that Sapna oldie..
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope not...i have kind of respect for ths man for the work he do...sapna seems lyk a drama queen..she is defi. nt going anywere...nirahua bhojpuria star wil get votes for sure...he is popular lyk ravi nd manoj..i just hope karishma gets out...shez big bore...
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Karishma to jane se rahi...hardly 2 sundar kanya hain...Sana & Karishma...

Nirhua will also not go...Up,Bihar vote bank ðŸ˜†

Sapna & Aseem will fight for survival.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just read an article.. he said "don't expect entertainment from me"🥱😕 then he better get out ASAP ðŸ˜”
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

I just read an article.. he said "don't expect entertainment from me"🥱😕 then he better get out ASAP ðŸ˜”

since he praised himself  for who he is actually so don't expect him to do anything like entertainment in show . he better gets out that will be better, and also makes cartoons of these inmates sitting his home... i don't get why has big boss approached him to show despite knowing he can not provide entertainment?

i hope Nitya and shiney enter this show .
boredsoul thumbnail
So is it bye bye aseem ? But I want him to stay atleast for another week , may be they can swap kashif for him
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nitya ke saath they can get ranjitha also as package deal.😉

*king*