Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sadffi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

So let the planning begin! I can do the writing. ðŸ˜‰

YeAh n i wiLl dO tHe Sigs/gifts..😉 n what shoUld bE thE criteRia oF selecTing oUr DabBang DeEwaNa/DeEwaNi :) ? PlZ SugeSt eveRyoNe😳
yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys i want to salman dubai perfromance videos please upload
Minionite thumbnail
Aamir Khan visits Salman Khan on the sets of Dabangg 2

The Dabangg 2 team which was shooting in Mehboob Studios, Bandra had a very special visitor on the sets. Our insider sources tell us that visiting our Chulbul Pandey (in his uniform avatar) was none other than good friend Aamir Khan!

The actor who was shooting in the neighborhood decided to drop in on the sets for a quick chat with Salman. The duo was seen sharing quite a few jokes, reliving their Andaaz Apna Apna days.

A source close to the team said, "When Aamir sir heard that Salman bhai was shooting in the neighborhood, he made it a point to come and visit him after wrapping up his shoot. Salman bhai was very happy with this kind gesture of Aamir sir and both of them chatted for quite a long time.Bhai even showed him a little footage of what we had shot that day."

Well, we're sure having the two Khans together on the sets would have been a fabulous day for the crew!

An Arbaaz Khan Production's film, Dabangg 2 stars Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Prakash Raj, Vinod Khanna and Arbaaz Khan.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadffi

YeAh n i wiLl dO tHe Sigs/gifts..😉 n what shoUld bE thE criteRia oF selecTing oUr DabBang DeEwaNa/DeEwaNi :) ? PlZ SugeSt eveRyoNe😳

Well that's going to be hard given the few people that are on this FC. ðŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: yahiya123

guys i want to salman dubai perfromance videos please upload

I don't think the video has been uploaded yet. You'll have to wait for it.
Minionite thumbnail

Angry Priyanka Chopra denies signing 'Radhe' with Salman Khan

Mumbai: It seems that Priyanka Chopra is really miffed with the reports claiming that she is doing a movie with superstar Salman Khan. To show her anger, Priyanka Chopra took to Twitter to tell the world that she is not doing Sohail Khan's Radheopposite Salman Khan.

Priyanka Chopra wrote on Twitter, "People really need to get their facts right before making a wild fire out of speculation. The only films I am doing are Krrish 3, Gundey and Mary Kom. So stop deciding for me, you want to speculate do it on Dalal street."

However, Priyanka Chopra calmed down later and wrote, "Beside being riled about stupid false news reports doing the rounds the day had a wonderful start..congrats team Gundey.. We did the mahurat havan with the team and now pepsi shoot! Lets change the mood! Turn the music lil louder baby (sic)."

Well, relax Priyanka! These things are part and parcel of your profession.

Minionite thumbnail

Aamir's Talaash beats Salman's ETT record at overseas Box Office

Aamir Khan's latest Hindi movie Talaash has got a fantastic start at the overseas Box Office. The psychological suspense thriller has collected Rs 27.57 crores ($5.034 million) from 43 foreign countries in the first weekend. It has shattered the first weekend record of Salman Khan's recent release Ek Tha Tiger at the international collection centres.

Talaash was released in 172 screens in America on November 29, just one day before it hit screens in India. The Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee starrer film has collected Rs 8.97 crores ($16,38,706) at the USA Box Office in the first weekend. Its per screen average is $9,527. Talaashhas collected Rs 7.67 crores ($14,00,000) at the UAE and GCC Box Office in its opening weekend.

The Reema Kagti directed film, which was released on 79 screens in UK and Ireland, has raked in Rs 3.37 crores (3,86,418) at the UK Box Office in its opening weekend. Talaash has collected Rs 1.81 crores (A$3,20,269) from 23 screens at the Australia Box Office and Rs 42.73 lakhs (NZ$95,879) from 13 screens at the New Zealand Box Office in the first weekend.

However, Shahrukh Khan's Jab Tak Hai Jaan has topped the first weekend international record list with its collection Rs 41 crores, while Salman's Ek Tha Tiger landed in second place with its collection Rs 21 crores. Now, Aamir's Talaash has pushed Ek Tha Tiger down to the third spot.

Stay locked to this space to read more updates on Talaash collection.

Minionite thumbnail

sadffi thumbnail
Mmm so i think we should select.. well on no of posts or something else🤔