Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Innocent Kashif! What has he done to u?? ðŸ˜†

gopche ma legaya is ko lagta ha ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Salman will bring only those who come under his category . from what i seen of him yesterday ,he sounded nicer but today what i saw of him , he sounds kinda shrewd and attention seeker ..
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode i felt the same.Kasif is getting flirty.

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

oye now i will not bash anyone ! is season WL nhi chahiye mere ko  ! meri posts report hojayengii ðŸ¤£
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pervert?? I am sorry but I totally didn't find him to be that. Yes, I saw that he likes Karisma..maybe has a crush on her! After all he is a common man and common people don't think about 'media' and all before having a crush on anyone. We all IF members have our favourites, and we have crushes on them too and if these celebs come face to face to us some day then I am sure we all would be nervous- So, everyone reacts to such situations differently.

And we all at IF also are common people. We come here in the forum and make topics on celebs..judge them..discuss them and draw conclusions on them- that is how we are and that is how he is also behaving. The difference is that he is inside the house and we are outside. So, he is behaving like a common man.. An audience and not like a participant.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

Both of u are pupils im the teacher. In this story pupils always below teacher. so stick to discussion yeah. Plus he is not so innocent he has no talent and is just there because they want a fake showmance in the house. 😲

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Both of u are pupils im the teacher. In this story pupils always below teacher. so stick to discussion yeah. Plus he is not so innocent he has no talent and is just there because they want a fake showmance in the house. 😲

OK sir, i have not done my homework! please dont punish me.. ðŸ˜†
btw i dont find him fake.. ! 
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Pervert?? I am sorry but I totally didn't find him to be that. Yes, I saw that he likes Karisma..maybe has a crush on her! After all he is a common man and common people don't think about 'media' and all before having a crush on anyone. We all IF members have our favourites, and we have crushes on them too and if these celebs come face to face to us some day then I am sure we all would be nervous- So, everyone reacts to such situations differently.

And we all at IF also are common people. We come here in the forum and make topics on celebs..judge them..discuss them and draw conclusions on them- that is how we are and that is how he is also behaving. The difference is that he is inside the house and we are outside. So, he is behaving like a common man.. An audience and not like a participant.

According to your points they should let every common man enter and not just let Salman favourites? im sorry your point is not valid about comparing them to other forum members because most of them will never be inside house and if they are taking more common men like these type then they should rename the show salmans common show then big boss.
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago

he is no pervert either 
Isa_Rahman thumbnail