Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveadaa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: adaathebest

I have a question for you all...After AM in which types roles you wants to Adaa?

...After Amrit Manthan i also want her in a college girl role..who should be soft and romantic bit like aakashi...not fully
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am missing adaa's behenein avatar very much in AM...i am going to start seeing behnein again on star player...what you say..
lovedakashiadaa thumbnail
HI! I AM NEW HERE..I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF ADAA KHAN...THOUGH I AM NEW HERE BUT NOT UNKNOWN TO ME AS I USED TO SEE MY BRO ON IF IN BEHNEIN DAYS,HOPE YOU WILL APPRECIATE MY PREASENCE HERE.
lovedakashiadaa thumbnail
I lOVE ADAA AND HER ACTING FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART..I AM ADDICTED TO HER..
IamAditya thumbnail
Welcome @lovedakashiadaa!! I am also in addiction of adaa...she deserves the best..
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ada is cute, beautiful and stunning
IamAditya thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasthanup

Ada is cute, beautiful and stunning

totally agree with you
IamAditya thumbnail
Did you know that Adaa's debut show 'was palampur express' as vijaya(side role)...after seeing her tremendus talent Hatts of production gave her the lead role aakashi in Behenein..behnein was a great TRP success(3.3-3.6 in average, highest was more than 4.0)..it was third on star plus(after Bidai and Ye rista) and in top ten shows of Trp chart...beside the fact that it was in prime time -8:30pm slot(except last 2 months)
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tfs @adaathebest..as i am adaa fan i was aware of those thinks earlier...but it will help other
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
did you see today's episode...adaa was outstanding today...her fighting scene with agam was awesome...it reminds me shamad-aakashi today...adaa was looking just mindblowing in red saree