Posted: 11 years ago
with all her other names- ye CM to CHIPKU MAA bhi hai 🤢
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Rotten ending of a fantastic episode.
CM😡 Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khushi! Can someone please push this CM into a ditch in Jaitsar...why oh why does she have to stay back & ruin everything😕
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx Khushi for the WU.Awsome episode.But that CM is real pain Edited by tistaa - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks
i am too fed up with Jb's stmpathy drama 😡
and precap is horrible.
Ye CM wapis kyon aayi???
I really hate this woman.

I am worried about Anandi.
Jaggu's revenge,Cm ki bakwas aur wo nakchadi sis bhi aane wali hai,sab A ke hi peeche pade hai.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
accha hua choti maa ruk gayin .ab woh jyada anandi se interact karengi aur unke mun mein jo anandi ke liye galatfemi hai woh door hogi.
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=chitra11

I am worried about Anandi.
Jaggu's revenge,Cm ki bakwas aur wo nakchadi sis bhi aane wali hai,sab A ke hi peeche pade hai.

[/QUOTE]

Shivji better transform into his Rudra Roop avtaar to defend his Ajee against all these rakshasas lined up in a row. 😡 
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last 15 mins of today's epi except for the precap ws a pure bliss for all the Ansh lovers like me.. i mean shivji taking a shower .. and Ansh omg .. they were out of this world.. wow!! dnt hv words..i thought the cvs surpassed all my expectations only to destroy it wid the precap.. this CM is a complete 🤬 😡 just want to kill her..but i think shivji will put her to place 2mrw... just hoping for the best..  
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

J using very cheap tactics to get back into the family and using an innocent kid to meet his needs. 🤢 👎🏼 I hope he doesn't influence Nandu too much and turn him into another J in the making. Gehna better watch out. His drama in the field showing off his 'hardly' working skills was another 🤢. I hope Bhairav catches him in his act and can see his true intentions behind all the show that he is putting up.

Coming to S and A. Wow what a nice scene. First romantic scene in the true sense between them. Sid's acting was excellent in today's episode. The Cvs created the drama well in the scene. Good job CVs.

Only one complaint. Why do the Cvs have to dampen our mood after every nice scene they show between this couple? First it was an interruption with a J scene and now this CM.

This is the most ridiculous thing that the Shekhars have done after knowing exactly how CM has been behaving. They ask her to stay back leaving all other people? The precap was really bad. It just goes to show how narrow minded a lady CM is. As soon as she steps into the house she starts ranting. She conveniently blinds herself from seeing or trying to find out why A was there. Now without the rest of the family around she is sure to create a lot of trouble here. I hope Shiv hears her conversation with A and steps in.
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey khush ... thnxx buddyyy..cudnt watch epi..got busyyy..

lolzzz..as much as romantic and lovely episode..CM spoiled it
i cant understand one thing...on one hand CM saying anandi will ever give shiv any space will she accept shiv ever..will she ever forget her 1st huby jagdish..will she evr be able to justify with shiv  and give him his truly rightfully place...and today insted of being happy and thinking how much anandi taking care and all she again saying nonsence wht people will think..people thinkign or not another issue atm your mind is more dirty and guteraall then others mind and if they dont even ahve any bad thought your words and  attitude will shure make them think nonsence...

so finally its true CM is behind coz she will join hands with pighead and along with tht nakchdree sis of shiv and they will creat rukaas in shivnaandi life and will try best to remove anandi from shiv's life...lolzzz...