HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Aditi Sharma's close brush with death!

It was a close brush with death for actress Aditi Sharma on the sets of her TV show. Known for her role in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, the actress was shooting at Table Top in Khandala when the accident took place.

Mumbai
Kunal M Shah

Sources present on the sets tell us that she lost her balance during an action scene. Stunt fighters, who were present at the scene, caught hold of the actress in the nick of time before she could have toppled over the sides of the hill.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika211 thumbnail
That's sad. Hope she's ok. Liked her in both Mausam and Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl. I actually thought she was better than Sonam in Mausam.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg wow...i saw that episode earlier today and was actually surprised how real she made it look...it had me at the edge of my seat...i thought it was all acting...didnt know it was an actual accident...damnnn hope shes ok...
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh opppsss😲
hope she is fine
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
OMG
is she ok
These kind of scenes we have to do really careful 
Vedika211 thumbnail

She played the Muslim girl in Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl. And she played the Punjabi girl in love with Shahid in Mausam.

http://www.koimoi.com/photos/ladie-vs-ricky-bahl-movie-stills/attachment/ranveer-singh-aditi-sharma-ladies-vs-ricky-bahl-stills_1/

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

good to know she is ok!

she was horrible in Ladies vs ricky bahl though