Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kameshreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I know Siddu Sir is best but as you know he is one of the best person in Anger so he will be out in top 6
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
niketan dammn he is hot ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i cant get my eyes off from him ๐Ÿคฃ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Urvashi
Sayantani
Sana khan๐Ÿ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Siddhu is reminding me of Shakti Kapoor in the first two weeks. Remember how everyone used to respect and obey Shakti Kapoor initially? Then later, he was isolated by everyone. ๐Ÿ˜†Siddhu ka bhi yahi haal hone waala hain if he does not stop his barbar. ๐Ÿ˜†

OT: I don't know or care who's gonna win at this point. Am not attached to any of the contestants yet.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Siddhu is reminding me of Shakti Kapoor in the first two weeks. Remember how everyone used to respect and obey Shakti Kapoor initially? Then later, he was isolated by everyone. ๐Ÿ˜†Siddhu ka bhi yahi haal hone waala hain if he does not stop his barbar. ๐Ÿ˜†

sidhu talks too much thats his plus point ..that will surely tick off sum housemates and sidhu is one who loves to give back๐Ÿ˜†...sidhu is gonna to rock๐Ÿ˜‰
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

sidhu talks too much thats his plus point ..that will surely tick off sum housemates and sidhu is one who loves to give back๐Ÿ˜†...sidhu is gonna to rock๐Ÿ˜‰

Yea, that's what I think too. He's eventually gonna piss everyone off with his bakbak. ๐Ÿ˜† But I think in the first few weeks, everyone will elect him as the captain out of respect. After that, the real drama will start.๐Ÿ˜†
kameshreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

OT: I don't know or care who's gonna win at this point. Am not attached to any of the contestants yet.๐Ÿ˜†

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
urvashi
aashka
virjesh
sidhu
sana