Anyways. .  Awesome Update. . 👏 👏
But yar itna suspense rakhoge toh meri deaaathhh hi ho jayegi!! 😛 😛 
😛 😆
Posted: 11 years ago
Heel waiting for your suspensive update Edited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys there is a bad newz i guess i wont be updating soon it would take looong time for me to update sry 4 tht 
Omg... Heel thats sad part but will wait for update and thanks. take your time
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲😲
what??????????????
Gia 😲😲
interesting suspense...pls update next part soon i so eagerly want to know what it is about gia...
thabks for the pm 😊
where are you Heel? eagerly waiting for update :'(
                                                          CHAPTER 2

City Light Hospital 2:30 Am 

Raghav was reading one of the Magazines which the nurse gave him so tht he doesn't get bored but he was least Bothered about the books, the only thing in which He was interested rite now was to stare the sleeping beauty in front of him...

So Finally, he decided to throw away those boring bunch of  books! and to do what his hands were itching for ,from past ten minutes!

He hopped out of his couch and stepped  towards  her

"Wow!she looks so innocent while sleeping "he thought 

He adjusted himself on the seat nxt to her bed and eyed the strand of hair which was irritating her and then he saw a slight furrow which was formed on her forehead due to it

He slowly  tucked it behind her ear , and while doing this his fingers brushed with her soft cheek ...it was as soft as an infants skin  

He rubbed her hand slowly to check if it was Equally soft ..and yes it was ! he kept on rubbing it for a while and the furrow on her forehead faded ,instead of tht there was a smile playing on her lips now ...

"pata nai kyu par jab bhi mai tumhe dekhta hu aesa lagta hai jese tum kahi kho gayithi aur aab phirse milgayi ho ...aesa lagta hai jese tumhe mai bohot pehle se jaanta hu par Aaj pehli baar mil raha hu ...Gosh! mai bhi kya-kya soch raha hu abhi tak toh tumhe ye bhi nai pata ki mai hu kon actually, mujhe bhi toh nahi pata ..all i know about u is ur damn hot!...  and Gorgeous , ...and sensuous ...Freak yaar ur driving me insane !

he thought grinning all the while 

The beeping sound of his cell brought him bck to reality  ...he removed  it from his pocket ...There was a message from his mom...Oh freak, Mom! 

"Me toh mom ko call karna hi bhul gaya aab toh woh mujhe kachha chaba jayegi !"he cried and replied to her message "Sorry mom! really sorry, was stuck up with some work ...doctor ne kaha hai ki kuch aur hours lagenge issliye mai subhe hi ghar aaunga !"

her mom in no time assured him with an "Ok" he took a deep breath and went bck to check if she is still asleep ...he turned the nob of the door to find her struggling for getting  up from her bed "Pata nahi ye patitents apne ko apne bed pese uthne ki itni kya jaldi hoti hai ?" he said

On hearing his voice she froze in her position and then hesitantly looked up to find Him! leaning near the door with a larger than life grin on his face ...her eyes popped out and her jaw almost dropped ...he came closer to her made her sit

"kya hua ?tum toh aese dekh rahi ho jese mai koi bhut hu! " he said 

He bhagwaan ye yaha kaise ? kahi usne mujhe pehchaan toh nahi liya ! Agar aesa hua toh bohot  bura hoga ...

"oh hello ? kaha kho gayi " he waved his hand in front of her eyes ...this broke her chain of thoughts and she  came out from her stance ...

she was looking in every possible direction  except his ...but it was not easy to avoid his gaze ...

"Anyways ..mujhe nahi lagta ki Aaj tum kuch bologi issliye mai hi bolta hu "he extended his hand towards her ...

"hi i'm raghav ..woh tumhara accident ho gaya tha meri car se issliye mai tumko hospital laya hun "he said with a smile playing on his lips ...

but she seemed to be too shocked to find him in front of her ..she was starring him with her eyes wide and her face fully flushed with nervousness 

"hey ..kya hua? any problem? "he looked concerned 
she looked in other direction  

"btw whts ur name ...u see i would love to be in touch with a smoking hot girl sitting rite in front of me " he winked at her with a smirk 

she dint replied but he noticed her blush 

"i'm waiting "he said 

"umm...my name...my name is ...G...GIA Arora 

"Finally ! "he sighed "mujhe toh laga tum ki mai tumhari aawaaz kabhi sun hi nai paunga"

she chuckled and gave him a charso chalis volt wala grin ...

"btw i loved ur name Gia " something pinched her heart when he addressed  her as Gia 
but she somehow managed to smile bck  ...

"acha aab jab tumhe hosh agaya hai toh mai doctor se puch ke aata hu ki tumko  discharge kab milega "

"itne jaldi discharge ?" 

"kyu ? meri company bohot achi lagti hai?"he winked at her 

"nai..wo...mai..." she was flushed with embarrassment 

" hey, chill its Ok ...aur ha jab tumhara accident hua tha toh mujhe tumhare handbag mila tha"her eyes popped out on hearing this "Don't worry ,maine usse khola nahi hai  she heavied a sigh of relief "woh tumhare pillow  ke pass rakha hai ..."and stepped 
out of the room ...

"thank-god usse kuch pata nai chala "she thought ...

she opened it and removed a pic from her handbag ...she looked at the pic for a while and a tear trickled down her cheek 

"Raghav ...Aaj se tin saal pehle  uss accident ne hum dono ko alag kar diya tha aur aaj hum firse mile bhi toh ek accident ki wajah se ..." 
she was sobbing now...

here is the pic

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 11 years ago
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bhavii wat a teaser!!!!!!!!!!! plzz plzzz jaldi udpate kardo naaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

GIA??????? GIA ARORA????  😕

WT the... Hell??? 😕

It was sooo... mysterious...
Has sia lied bout her name or anything like that???
Do cont soon!!!! Or else i will die in suspence!!!
waiting eagerly!!!!
he he he mujhe update dene ka man nahi hai ye commentz padhne ke baad actually maza aaraha hai 😛