TOI: Sunday OFF.. says Shradha

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

'Sunday Off' says Shraddha Arya's contract!

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Oct 7, 2012, 05.55PM IST
inShare
Read More:Shraddha Arya|Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki
'Sunday Off' says Shraddha Arya's contract!
Shraddha Arya
Hectic schedules! Back to back shoots! Day and night! These are the few phrases which are normally used by our daily soap actors. Yes! We are talking about the daily soap system which does not allow the actors, especially the leads, to enjoy their personal and social life.

But we have someone in the midst of the entire hullabaloo, who in spite of being a lead actress is enjoying her social and personal life. Now you must be wondering, who is that lucky actor enjoying the leisure.

Well! We are talking about Shraddha Arya aka Lakshmi of Life OK's Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki. It came as a surprise for us when the actress stated, "I never work on Sundays. For me Sunday is the day when I spend quality time with my family and friends."

If sources are to be believed then Shraddha in fact has included this clause of 'Sunday Holiday' in her working contract. "I have included the clause in my contract of not working on Sundays, right from the beginning. I don't want myself to work for whole month and get burnt at the end. I want to be all fresh at end of my week," clears Shraddha.

Hope the producers are listening!