never do that again(taarey os)

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
this is my 1st os.all rotten eggs and tomato's are welcomed😆well i expect many rotten eggs😆😆.dedicated to my taarey and all my loving and boring frnds🤗

"bhoo".she heard that sound and turned around and saw rey standing there with a smile.his smile faded in a second when he saw her scared face.before he could utter a word she ran away from there crying.
'taaniii',he called.but she din't responded.he called her several times and followed her till girls cottage.then he returned with broken heart as he was not allowed there.he tried calling her,but she din't respond.
"mera kuch nahi ho sakta😡.wat was the need for me to scare her😡poor taani .i should apologize😔.but how?she is not even talking to me."

he continued talking to himself until he saw shivam coming complete drunk.he saw a dirty victory smile in his face🤢

"wait a min.is taani scared because of me or this jerk did something bad to her😲.i din't do anything that big that made her cry like this.definitely iss jerk ne kuch kiya hoga.shivam u r so dead today😡😡😡(me-🥳👏)"

"hi rey.wats up?wat r u doing here now?well u sang really well(his dirty smirk).me and taani really enjoyed dancing on ur song(bandar🤢)"

rey fuming while he continues speaking...
finally he lost his control and he slapped him really hard remembering his kiss on taani's cheek.shivam lost his control and was about to fall when rey hold him straight and slapped him twice in a go👏👏👏...

this time he really fell on the floor 
"u creep tell me wat did u do to my taani?😡"
"wat do u mean by ur taani?she is my gf,and as i'm her bf i've right to do anything with her and i..."

before he could complete his sentence he got more slap on his cheek🤣that too a hard one👏but it was not rey this time,it was swayam

rey:swayam tu yaha?
swayam:ha rey.apne bare me hum phir baat karenge.aaj to me iss shivam ko jinda kaat doonga😡.
shivam had almost lost his senses by the kicks he got🤣
both rey and shivam picked him up of the floor and asked

"such bolo tumne taani ke saat kya kiya?"
shivam:"mainse sach me kuch nahi kiya"
now both reyam lost their complete patience and started kicking him without a break🤣.
shivam:please stop it.i'll tell u.i blackmailed her...and and ...
rey:and wat?
shivam:taani...woh taani...she is not my gf.we were just pretending...
reyam:kya????????????????????😲...

ok i'll stop it here for now.now it's ur turn to throw eggs on me🤣.all r welcomed🤣.i'll continue the next part if u guys wan't me to continue😆1st let me see how many eggs i'll receive😃

index:part 1-page 1
part 2-page 10
last part-page 15

Edited by sreelu094 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m the frst one to comment

see how much i love u

res😆

unres..

il say ur os made me laugh really badly 🤣 🤣

Shivam ki pitaai like this n wo b reyam k haatho..lol..
This is something i wanna see n m excited about..even more then confession

do write more n 1 suggestion..please keep fonts small..
tumahre smilies itne chote lagte h unke saamne 😆Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay first off this doesn't look like your first. You are amazing Sreelu <3 Ye talent chupa kar kyun rakha tha? :p But you know what they say better late then never. :p I so want this to happen on Monday. Rey cares for her so much that he thought it was because her she was sad. Awww <3 End mein jo Shivam ki dhulai hoyi hai na :p Ufff maza aagaya. :p I so want this to happen. Best part that Swayam comes as well xD 

Please continue writing. :) No rotten tomatoes but a hug for you <3
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima_tr

Okay first off this doesn't look like your first. You are amazing Sreelu <3 Ye talent chupa kar kyun rakha tha? :p But you know what they say better late then never. :p I so want this to happen on Monday. Rey cares for her so much that he thought it was because her she was sad. Awww <3 End mein jo Shivam ki dhulai hoyi hai na :p Ufff maza aagaya. :p I so want this to happen. Best part that Swayam comes as well xD 

tappad ki baarish abhi baaki hai🤣next part is a tragedy though😉
and thanks for the cmnts.par egg nahi mila 😆 😃
-silhouette- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelu094

tappad ki baarish abhi baaki hai🤣next part is a tragedy though😉

and thanks for the cmnts.par egg nahi mila 😆 😃

Haan tou jaldi update karo 😆Oho tragedy :'( I don't like tragedy espeecially if it's related to TaaRey </3
sreelu094 thumbnail

Haan tou jaldi update karo 😆Oho tragedy :'( I don't like tragedy espeecially if it's related to TaaRey </3

abhi update kiya hai naa.u'll have to wait for the next one.tragety to hoga hi.but don't worry it's not that bad😉
-silhouette- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelu094

abhi update kiya hai naa.u'll have to wait for the next one.tragety to hoga hi.but don't worry it's not that bad😉

Wait hei tou kar rahi hoon😆 Don't get lazy and update soon. Oh and do pm me. x
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kya likha h yaar shreelu
mast h ha
good god i lyk it
sreelu094 thumbnail

Wait hei tou kar rahi hoon😆 Don't get lazy and update soon. Oh and do pm me. x

but i'm the laziest among u all🤣phir bhi try karoonga 🤣 😆
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

U remind me of something🤢😆