GSB approached to join Cinevistaas' next.

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Vivan Bhatena and Gaurav S Bajaj approached to join Divyanka Tripathi in Cinevistaas' next

Vivan Bhatena and Gaurav S Bajaj

Article from rival site.
  • GSB has been approached as lead role for Cinevistaas' next show Laila Majnu.
Extract:
  • Gaurav S Bajaj, who was last seen in Colors' Uttaran, said, "As far as the role is concerned, it is a very challenging one. I would be happy if I get it, but nothing is finalized as of now."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Well Ameeth adorers, I'm sorry to say but it seems like Ameeth is most likely over because Gaurav is keen on the new role. I am actually quite happy for GSB because I know Sid Malhotra is amazing because he also controlled Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai which is an extraordinary show loved by many (including me and many others active on this forum). I am sad that Ameeth may no longer be together but at the same time am extremely happy for GSB that he might get this new role. ๐Ÿ‘ I hope Tina soon understands that this show is not of her level and quits too (no offence intended to anyone who wants her to stay, this is just my personal opinion, nothing else).

I have not watched the show for nearly two months now and finally I can say a BIG goodbye to Uttaran, it's time to move on for me.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bye preeti if u ve decided to leave.

but i wish u stay back now that Tapasya is coming. we could have had fun๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by itstimetospeak - 11 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if gsb got new show, good for him. but why should tina follow his footsteps? she opted to remain when rest of the three costars decided to leave.everyone loves her role as iccha n ut gave her everything. even actors who left r cming back. there is no need for tina to leave.Edited by Newveechafan - 11 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

bye preeti if u ve decided to leave.

but i wish u stay back now that Tapasya is coming. we could have had fun๐Ÿ˜‰

Haww! <3 You're sweet. I'll try to be active around the forum...but seeing that school is starting again soon I'm not sure whether I'll get time. ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜‰
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

if gsb got new show, good for him. but why should tina leave? everyone loves her role as iccha n ut gave her everything. even actors who left r cming back.

As I mentioned, that was solely my opinion. I'm not trying to force it upon anyone else. I simply think that Ameeth were the essence to the show and for me without them Uttaran is incomplete. I am also unhappy with the track that Meethi's character is going on which supports the reason for my opinion. Once again I'll reinforce that this is only my opinion and I can understand if you don't agree to it.  
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Meaning no Ameeth*

That's bad!
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Shivani__

Meaning no Ameeth*

That's bad!

I know Shivu. Ameeth ended up becoming another ShaDia for us. 
We waited so many days for both Gaurav/Varun to comeback but at the end both Ameeth/ShaDia's jodis simply ended. I'll be so happy if some miracle happens and Gaurav returns to the show because his entry in Sid Sir's new show hasn't been confirmed yet. 
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristeemathur

no ameeth๐Ÿ˜ญno ravina

I know Shristee... we are all upset just like you 
oldveechafan thumbnail
aww Preeti i wil cum on ehmmbh forum 2 met u...๐Ÿ˜Š