Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi.

LOL...🀣🀣...I BELIVE and not think that I hit the puberty too early..you were on perfect time Chandu..I am the desperate one πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hahahhh..i know..he looked pathetic rather in Fun2shh. And in  'Kaisa yeh pyaar' he looked like..too die for☺️( well..no literally haanπŸ˜†)

Awww Khushi, the despo (I don't think I had ever imagined me saying this nor did I imagine you being such a drooler πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I forgot to mention I did catch him on TMLS, It is still such a cutie and hottie at the same time. I was discussing with Sammy about him too. She has the hugest crush on him as well and I think she is your age as well. Darn, the teens of this age πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About that dancer chick, I have never heard of her not have I seen her. I shall Google her later. Are you her fan as well ???
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibz88

nahi re her speech after she got eliminated moved me. She talked about how she was a behenji and then the grooming. I know that karan wahi and purvi joshi won. She seemed grounded for a kekta mayya heroine

Ohhh...Are you talking about "Mr. and Miss TV"..She was in it? can't recal..man. And Karan didn't win that show..Vipul Joshi won it after Karan blanked out on the stage.

Khushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Awww Khushi, the despo (I don't think I had ever imagined me saying this nor did I imagine you being such a drooler πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I forgot to mention I did catch him on TMLS, It is still such a cutie and hottie at the same time. I was discussing with Sammy about him too. She has the hugest crush on him as well and I think she is your age as well. Darn, the teens of this age πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About that dancer chick, I have never heard of her not have I seen her. I shall Google her later. Are you her fan as well ???

LOL , Its nothing new for me. My friends often call me that because I am the one who is usually having 10-11 crush's at a time ( and all are actors..lol)

Haha...LOL..Sammy has a crush on almost everyone( Like me btw...lol). And yah..his TMLS was awesome. The best one acc.. to me till date.

Nah , not a fan of her but a fan of her dance. Man, she is a superb dancer..I love her dance.
Khushi. thumbnail
@Chandu- Hey Chandu..I gtg. My mom is like " what the hell are you doing since morning?" haha..Lemme chill her down !and a Good night to you..you were about to sleep right?lol
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ohhh...Are you talking about "Mr. and Miss TV"..She was in it? can't recal..man. And Karan didn't win that show..Vipul Joshi won it after Karan blanked out on the stage.

yeah mr and miss tv . Its swapnil joshi. Yup she was the first girl to be eliminated. She was sweet.

LOL , Its nothing new for me. My friends often call me that because I am the one who is usually having 10-11 crush's at a time ( and all are actors..lol)

Haha...LOL..Sammy has a crush on almost everyone( Like me btw...lol). And yah..his TMLS was awesome. The best one acc.. to me till date.

Nah , not a fan of her but a fan of her dance. Man, she is a superb dancer..I love her dance.

Hahahha, those are lot of crushes girl, and all the actors. What happen to all the boys from the school πŸ˜›

For me, I don't get passionate crushes on actors as much. I do not like GC, Barun, Vivian (Yeh I know you have a huge crush on him, you can have him all to yourself) I like KT, he is cute and hot at the same time. I guess I like guys who can be cute and hot at the same time 😳

I shall check out her YT link.

yeah mr and miss tv . Its swapnil joshi. Yup she was the first girl to be eliminated. She was sweet.

Yo girls, what was that show about ???

@Chandu- Hey Chandu..I gtg. My mom is like " what the hell are you doing since morning?" haha..Lemme chill her down !and a Good night to you..you were about to sleep right?lol

Bye Khushi, yeh I was about to sleep, but started drooling at the hotties with you LOL

Chat with ya later once I get up πŸ€—
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The show was about some actors who had to dance and perform while they were judged on their comic timing ability to make people cry etc. Mostly kekta mayya s troop .

The show was about some actors who had to dance and perform while they were judged on their comic timing ability to make people cry etc. Mostly kekta mayya s troop .

hahaha kekta maya's troop is all over and they even win the show even after being eliminated. Jai ho kekta Maya ki
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago