Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Yippe Chandramukhi...I am so happy that you are there with me in this AT..LOL.

Oh a Hi5 on that, if I start disliking her in the show then I too will "log out" myself of this AT..LOL... But she is a nice person. Have seen her on twitter :)

Person creating the AT logging out if no likey her 😲😲 Such a traitor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really liked her in Kusum and then there was this scary show, I can't recall really. I haven't seen her in KKK4, should check out some YT clips.

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Person creating the AT logging out if no likey her 😲😲 Such a traitor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really liked her in Kusum and then there was this scary show, I can't recall really. I haven't seen her in KKK4, should check out some YT clips.

LOL , Yah ! because I don't like the "Blind fan" thing..because I am not one. But I am 100% sure I will continue to like her because she is good :) ( Now i just hope she keeps my trust..πŸ˜†)

I was just 11 then so all i got of that show was the romance between Kumud and Kshitij and after she married the other guy , I stopped watching the showπŸ˜†
Oh, you didnt see her there? she was pretty good in KKK4😳
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Sara..How are you?πŸ€—

I am glad we are on the same sides this timeπŸ˜†

HiπŸ€—    

I m having memory problem. Did u change ur id dear...
  πŸ˜†

LOL , Yah ! because I don't like the "Blind fan" thing..because I am not one. But I am 100% sure I will continue to like her because she is good :) ( Now i just hope she keeps my trust..πŸ˜†)

I was just 11 then so all i got of that show was the romance between Kumud and Kshitij and after she married the other guy , I stopped watching the showπŸ˜†
Oh, you didnt see her there? she was pretty good in KKK4😳

Wow 11 and thinking and watching romance, did you even know what romance was at that time. I can't even recall how I felt about lovey dovey stuff at age 11 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked Kumud and Kshitij. They were so cute, but stupid Ekta 😑  She ruined the couple by getting her married to the other guy, Chetan Hansraj, I don't like him even now.

About the blind fan thing, it sucks big time. I want to enjoy without defending anyone. Let's see how it goes. May be she might be the person for whom we might feel like defending πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

HiπŸ€—    

I m having memory problem. Did u change ur id dear...
  πŸ˜†

No, I didnt..lol..and I am upset, you forgot me? LOL. I am Khushi..the Mehak Chahal fan and you are Sara..the Sky fan..Remember???????πŸ˜†
Add these pics. She looks stunning in them

Edit: some Images are not showing up 😑

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Wow 11 and thinking and watching romance, did you even know what romance was at that time. I can't even recall how I felt about lovey dovey stuff at age 11 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked Kumud and Kshitij. They were so cute, but stupid Ekta 😑  She ruined the couple by getting her married to the other guy, Chetan Hansraj, I don't like him even now.

About the blind fan thing, it sucks big time. I want to enjoy without defending anyone. Let's see how it goes. May be she might be the person for whom we might feel like defending πŸ˜ƒ

Haha, well I am super-duper "intelligent" when it comes to romance and I was like that since childhood ( God gifted talentπŸ˜†)🀣

I know , I hate Ekta Kapoor too. She ruined all the couples I loved but Kumud-Kshitij were the worst case man :( She also ruined Kasturi-Robbie and Angad-Kripa..I hate her. And I too don't like Chetan🀒

Yeah , you won't believe this but I am too happy that we are on the same side and will be defending the same person( if at all)πŸ˜† I just hope she doesn't do something that makes you or me dislike herπŸ˜†
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No, I didnt..lol..and I am upset, you forgot me? LOL. I am Khushi..the Mehak Chahal fan and you are Sara..the Sky fan..Remember???????πŸ˜†

Forgive me for that yaar my brain is half dead...Ek saal ke gap ke baad . But i do remember those silly fights . Mehak vs evil trio...oh god.. I laugh at all those things now..πŸ˜†. Anyways we'll have fun this time . I hope Aaska turn out to be nice. She is cute . BTW i m in sana khan's AT as well...as nishu recommended.. Lets see how things turns outπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
kameshreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want she to win BB6 if she is in BB6

I love her

NOTE- I actually didn't want to open an AT so soon - even before the show began but I saw AT's on other people so I thought why not make one on her too as she is My favourite from the list. BTW, She is the one whom I will be supporting this seasonπŸ˜ƒ.
Who is Aashka Goradia?

Aashka Goradia is a Televsion actress. She started her career with the role of Kumud in the daily soap Kkusum where she played the daughter of the lead and this role made her pretty famous.In this show she was best known for her amazing chemistry with both Amit Sareen and Chetan Hansraj.

After that Aashka took a break and then re-started her career in TV. But this time she took a U-Turn from the typical goodie-goodie role she played in Kkusum and started playing negative roles. She did two shows after that both where she played a negative role and she was well appreciated for the same. She also won many awards and acclaims for these roles. Aashka also particiapted in KKK 4 where she went on till the last 6.

Personal Life- She is dating actor Rohit Bakshi.And this is her official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/IAMAASHKA

I hope you all like her after seeing her in BB6 ( For those who aren't her fans at present) :) And all those who are her fans..Join in guysπŸ˜ƒ

Her Birthday-November 27, 1985

Members-
.Khushi.
-Chandramukhi-
CmPunk12321
sarasingh86

Have fun :)

Khushi. thumbnail
@Chandramukhi- LOL, I wonder why the pics never show up :(

@Sara- LOL...I know long time,Its easy to forget. No problem though. Yes, i too hope she keeps our "belief"in her.

@kamesh- Welcome :)