Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww Sania! 🤗 Rest! Go to bed early!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
its only 7:37 PM.cant go to bed right nw..if I do.i wil be awake @ midnight & then its gonna be hard for me to sleep😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Good morning people
where's every1?😕
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

@Eraser: Gotchya!

@Mishti: Hmmm. I was unaware of that. Thanks for letting me know. 😊

I've a story to share about bathrooms. Please don't think I am a pervert or anything. It was an honest mistake. 😆

I remember it well. It was Spring 2005, and I had an evening class for Operations Management. Like most classes, this one was also a good 3-hour-long class. During the break (after the first 1.5 hours), I went downstairs to where the vending machine was. I decided on using the bathroom before grabbing a snack or two and scooting back to class. In haste, I entered one of the bathrooms. That's when the drama began. The bathroom had cubicles and no urinals. It was very strange as I'd never seen a male toilet with only cubicles and no urinals. Anyway, so after moments of feeling weirded out, I rushed to the very last cubicle and started using it. Within minutes, I could hear a few girls giggling in the bathroom. I was like WTH! Girls in a male toilet? What the heck is happening? Oh, lord! That was when I realized I was in a women's bathroom. I must have accidentally rushed in, without seeing the sign on the front door. I was immensely embarrassed. With my heart pounding crazily, I took a deep breath and quietly opened the cubicle door, looked around for cross traffic, and fled my bottom to freedom. Thankfully, there was no one around.

To date, I still laugh at my stupidity committed in haste. 😆

OMG Roshan🤣 [=)))]
good those gals did not see you🤣
Similar thing happened with me 🤣
I was in the store and I really had to go to the restroom. I accidenly went to guys restroom🤣
Listen I just entered the restroom and the guy came out😲 I was shocked I gave him wired look🤣 even he does and what he said to me " Oh welcome, VIP" 😲🤣 then im like huh..is this men's restroom🤣 that guy laughed abt it🤣 so i got it.and i turned it back..🤣 🤣
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anyone in Virginia planning to see Jab tak hai jaan in the theatre? 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

This applies to me 100% Roshanbhai!  😭

Not really. Your parents are of an Indian origin. That being said; it implies that you had some degree of exposure to the Indian / a foreign culture, as a child growing up with a hyphenated identity. 😊
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

The CC has been very quiet today. 😆

That's 'cuz most of us are hanging out on the BB6 forum. Why don't I see you and Sania there? 😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

That's 'cuz most of us are hanging out on the BB6 forum. Why don't I see you and Sania there? 😆

🤣
i never go there😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

OMG Roshan🤣 [=)))]
good those gals did not see you🤣
Similar thing happened with me 🤣
I was in the store and I really had to go to the restroom. I accidenly went to guys restroom🤣
Listen I just entered the restroom and the guy came out😲 I was shocked I gave him wired look🤣 even he does and what he said to me " Oh welcome, VIP" 😲🤣 then im like huh..is this men's restroom🤣 that guy laughed abt it🤣 so i got it.and i turned it back..🤣 🤣

Hahaahaha!!! 🤣🤣🤣 That's more hilarious than mine. LOL! So you mean, he followed in after you? 😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Bigg Boss is fun! I am vouching for Sidhu bhaiji. Aage kya hoga? We don't know! 😆