Is Damini in love with Shaurya?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching today's episode, I feel that Damini is falling in love with Shaurya. What do you think? ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
yes and why wouldnt she. afterall he's so hot. her lightness and jokiness towards him serves to reinforce his seriousness and straightforwardness in his personality. so long as they keep the love stuff as close to real as possible, this might work. Edited by rangeeni - 11 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I feel the same that she is in love with Shaurya and I have a feeling very sooon even he will fall for her,  After all Shaurya is sooo HOT anyone can all for him,   But am jealous now ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰  But want to see more of Shaurya and Damini scenes now
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya i also think that Damini is for Shaurya.And their scenes were too good.I just loved their scenes.
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya lagta to kuch aisa hi hy ke bachi line mar rhi hy ab dakho hero kab samjta hy
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hero bhi jaldi samajh jayega...
Vote in this poll if you like ShaDa's Jodi
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya di even i feel the same... I dont like this but they both look cute together...😆
Minionite thumbnail
Haila! Namratha wapas aa gayi!!! Haww...😲😆
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she was getting too chipku..the way she was behaving should start after a while..
Minionite thumbnail
I felt it was too sudden Naina. Maybe a little buildup to it in the form of realization would have been nice.