Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Excllent piece if artπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Cuuusa, MR. BARFI style.πŸ˜‰

Good observation abt all the fine nuances which the maker definately missed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW IMO Barfi's and Jhilmil's characters are totally inter-changeable? If Marfi (ooopps seems I'm keyboard autistic/ deaf and muteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) would hv been shown autistic and Jhilmil deaf and mute, I doubt even an iota of difference it would hv made to the movie.

Thanks for finding it funny Munns...and I agree with your observation on role swap part! πŸ˜› πŸ‘
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedant123

I have not read it but did you like the film or not???

Benchmark of an interesting movie for me is whether Ican watch it once again or not!

So many movies, like 3 Idiots. Taare Zameen Par, Johnny Gaddar, Fashion DDLJ, Ghazni, HeraPheri, Golmaal, Sholay etc. I have watched many times and enjoy them every time I watch them again!

Coming to your question...Did I like BARFI?-------YES I DID!πŸ‘

Can I watch BARFI once again?----- NO!!!!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambogli

ArreYaar.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

kya yaar?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜›
I didnt get a lot of it but this was effin hilarious

So if you are hanging onto the rod at train bogey's door, please do not end up dying if your head smashes into Electric pole by the train track side. Just fall down like Mr. BARFI, brush your trousers with your hands and stand up as if it is just another day in office for you! πŸ‘

You must go through these bumps and crashes almost every five minutes, at times your head will bang the pole at times your bicycle will rip open into a million parts, but just as in real life and as in case of Mr. BARFI, nothing ever will happen to you. Don't worry at all.

🀣
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crystalalena

hillarious post once again.🀣specially rasgullah wala part.i love it.😊

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Thanks for laughing Pentaminous Bhaai! πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

masterpiece πŸ€£

shukriyaa for your always kind comments Munna Bro!!

hope you enjoyed!!πŸ˜›
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Follow BARFI. Like Mr. BARFI, pluck out your hair growth inside your nostrils,🀒 come up with Gargling sound at every opportunity,🀒🀒 and start an endless run of buffoonery and crazy antics.🀒🀒🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sexy Bangaalan  ofcourse would be witnessing all these buffoon chases πŸ˜› and needless to say, each chase would inspire her to kick bum of her husband even more, even if apparently the poorhubby has done nothing wrong to her!

u had catched this point correctly cruiser ji...yesterday only had watched this movie..and i was not convinced with some illogic points like this above as u mentioned!!

Hubby's crime ofcourse is that he doesn't pluck out his nostril hair, gargles with bathroom door closed and doesn't embark on an endless series of buffoon runs and chases!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

CAUTION: Your chases should not be filmy! They should be just as chases and crash effects are  in real life... in other words, just as in BARFI!

So if you are hanging onto the rod at train bogey's door, please do not end up dying if your head smashes into Electric pole by the train track side. Just fall down like Mr. BARFI, brush your trousers with your hands and stand up as if it is just another day in office for you! πŸ‘

hahahahhahahaha...u had pointed out all those points which had come across my mind yesterday when i was watching the movieπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Fab post cruiser...beautifully written...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And dis is so cute...Majnoo ends up in DEEPA Bar, puffing out onion rings of smoke, blankly staring at ceiling, gulping down litres of alcohol to burn his liver, kidneys and intestines!😭

🀣🀣 Edited by Mrsimisam - 11 years ago
jp_mars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love the movie...everyone did a fab jobπŸ‘