Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: NaKsHina.Sadi

no nothing happened...Naitik come back home fit and fine..😊...then akshi cried...and then they all did teej poooja,,,,,πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

no sorry i dont have links...😭

oh wow! I wana watch it! Thank u. Its okay. I wil try to find videos. But I saw a clip where people burning d car n duggi crying n Naitik pareshan?πŸ˜” what happnd jus after it?
pls provide me links of scenes in which gayatri wanted to send aksh to mayka before delievary but akshara didnt want to go,scenes where akshara said naitik that she doesnt want to leave him and naitik tied a red ribbon on her hand.. Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvunaksh

pls provide me links of scenes in which gayatri wanted to send aksh to mayka before delievary but akshara didnt want to go,scenes where akshara said naitik that she doesnt want to leave him and naitik tied a red ribbon on her hand..

Here you go!!
Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
..siya.. thumbnail
can anyone provide me with link of epi where during pregnancy for letting akshi sleep peacefully Naitik goes and sleeps down can i hv link of that?
i also searched in youtube but didnt find it...thanku very much.πŸ˜ƒ

there was also a scene before these scenes where akshara was writing diary and as  naitik cums she hugs him tightly..can u provide its link too pleaseπŸ˜ƒ
DwarfStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanmehraroxx

can anyone provide me with link of epi where during pregnancy for letting akshi sleep peacefully Naitik goes and sleeps down can i hv link of that?

DwarfStars thumbnail

i also searched in youtube but didnt find it...thanku very much.πŸ˜ƒ

there was also a scene before these scenes where akshara was writing diary and as  naitik cums she hugs him tightly..can u provide its link too pleaseπŸ˜ƒ

On your request, that scene has just been added to the above video. πŸ˜Š
For convenience, I am posting its link again :

Originally posted by: DwarfStars

On your request, that scene has just been added to the above video. πŸ˜Š
For convenience, I am posting its link again :

oh thanku very much..great helpπŸ˜ƒ
how do u do that..do u download videos from startv.in..how to download videos from startv as there is no youtube or other links available of old episodes..and watching on startv is not easy job
 sorry for bothering you again😊
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago
DwarfStars thumbnail

oh thanku very much..great helpπŸ˜ƒ

how do u do that..do u download videos from startv.in..how to download videos from startv as there is no youtube or other links available of old episodes

Well, it's my friend's channel. I do not have the faintest idea about how and from where she downloads these videos. I just forwarded your request to her and she was kind enough to oblige.
You can always use the help desk to get your queries answered, though!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: DwarfStars

Well, it's my friend's channel. I do not have the faintest idea about how and where she downloads these videos. I just forwarded your request to her and she was kind enough to oblige.πŸ˜ƒ

thats so nice of herπŸ˜ƒ..but in that channel i didnt see any other videoπŸ˜•, i was looking out for other naksh scenes videos.
sorry for so many queries
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago