sorry ... i will update ...
i couldn't make time for typing...
will do it in a day... 
thanks...

bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 11:

Aarti started recovering physically, but mentally... that was left a question mark for many including you!

She moved a little faster also jerked faster when someone tried to reach her!

She ate,slept and played but only with the help of Yash and none others. There Aarti's only only friend and only relative was Yash, rather it looked so, but no one else there could really understand their in built relationship to be friendship or love or what? The thing is it is nothing or everything Passion... Life...Fate...Destiny.

A day later...

Dr.Lipi came to the hospital, she reached Yash and greeted him.

Dr.: Hi, I am lipi, psychiartrist.

Y: Good morning doctor, I am Yash.

Dr.: I'm sorry, I couldn't make it yesterday evening as I was to attend a very serious case.

Y: oh, but I was worried for Aarti, I wished you came yesterday itself.

Dr.: I know I can see that in you... and for the delay..wait... let me meet my patient first ...later I'll get back to you...

Dr.lipi didn't waste a minute more and entered Aarti's room.

Aarti was awake and was thinking her attention moved to Dr.Lipi coming towards her. She got a little conscious and moved away, but she could see the softness in Lipi's face which she felt is familiar.

Lipi reached her and sat beside her, she moved slightly and touched her hand softly. Aarti didn't move away,

Dr. Lipi smiled..

Aarti  didn't move...

Lipi moved her hand forward as if for a handshake saying "I am Lipi".

Aarti  turned her eyes in the direction of the Dr.'s unanswered handshake...and back to Lipi. She was expressionless.

Lipi waited...

Aarti blinked her eyes as if recognition of the formality.

Dr. Lipi smiled and asked "What's your name?" as if she is talking to a kid...

Aarti did not respond except for a couple of glances... Just like a kid ...!

The dr. a little disappointed withdrew her hand... And said " Aarti" ...slowly and in a tone as if to to test her if she could recognize her name...and she strongly wished aarti looked back at her...but

Aarti didn't respond... And the sad thing is she didn't even look at her... Or may be she is un effected by the use of her name too... Or she is unaware of it...What a situation for a human being... It's very sad that the active and lively Aarti forgot her own name... just because of a stupid who never knew the value of life or a woman.

"Dheeraj..."  Dr. lipi started saying...

Aarti got tensed listening to dheeraj's name... frown occupied her forehead... Fear again started conquering her...she is shivering with fear...

"...is now in comma!" completed Lipi... ending all the fears in Aarti...

Aarti was shocked first... then blinked her eyes in a relief...she slowly came to know about his condition now...!!!

But she again got tensed recollecting her last scene with that idiot...she turned towards lipi... And breathed faster... Caught her hands tightly and...uttered..." uss...uss raath...huh..huh.."...Aarti's first ever words after that bloody night... Her voice is very low...and mostly of air...in a fear...in a doubt... in a sadness... and many more undefinable feelings filled in the words...

Lipi sensed her fear...and her doubt... And replied..."Dheeraj didn't touch you that day aarti... yash saved you from him.."

The words worked wonders in Aarti's mind...She didn't react,didn't speak up, but she grew happier, excited and glanced Dr.Lipi randomnly and composed herself to say.."Sach?!"

Dr. nodded for a yes'...

Aarti smiled in a kind of relaxation... But her eyes watered... which caused the Dr.Lipi too to get emotional... After all she is a woman...

Sach mein...."kaisi ladkiyan hain yaar??"..

friends...truely my eyes watered all through the way i was typing this... read it imagining it... this was a case how a girl would react when her life... infact her respect which is more cared for by any woman...is at stake... my blood boils...listening about people like dheeraj... hence i thought of bringing this kind of a narration which can bring my feelings in to words... i would be the happiest if atleast one would feel the pain of the innocent girl in the story... 

and yes i will continue the story... i am sorry for the late updates ...but i'm trying my level best to be faster... and i will update soon...

thanks,

Bhuvana.

Edited by bhuvana90 - 10 years ago
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome back dear wow amazing part and story don't make us wait so much  for the next update dear
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow u r continuing the story i m happy bhuvana๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and regarding aarthis condition it was so heart broken to see her like this
when she first entered she is such a cheerful witty brave ...confident andambitious ...and becoz of that dheeraj ...she is like this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i hope dr.lipi and yash will bring her out of that shock and trauma and give herself back to her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

amazing narr๐Ÿ˜ƒation dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜Š
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! What an amazing story๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Please do continue.