Users

Frequent Posters

norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaah! Res*
Edited*

Yay! Im first!
I love your writing, its just so clear and concise! Nothing to hard to grapple 😊 I was right! She IS his counselor! Its perfect for her, seeing how lively and nice your Khushi is 😊

Haha, Arnav is completely mindBLOWN 😆

Suri is just watching the exchange with utmost glee and curiousity, I like him 😊

Cant wait to see where this heads and how sparks fly!
Continue soon,
Avi

PS: Ooh la la, demanding Khushi eh? 😉 Very controlling about those rules isnt she? 😛

Edited by dreamyshadows - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Bitwa you're already attracted to that "lunatic"! So you'd better mince your words, even if she doesn't! 🤣
Punkin22 thumbnail
I will confess to you dear., this story sounded magnificent to me and different.  Arnav being counseled for his anger by Khushi is hilarious.  I wasn't disappointed either.  This Smithy is going to be fun watching them both battle it out. 
Thank you for great update and pm...👏👏👏
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dreamyshadows

Aaah! Res*

Edited*

Yay! Im first!
I love your writing, its just so clear and concise! Nothing to hard to grapple 😊 I was right! She IS his counselor! Its perfect for her, seeing how lively and nice your Khushi is 😊

Haha, Arnav is completely mindBLOWN 😆

Suri is just watching the exchange with utmost glee and curiousity, I like him 😊

Cant wait to see where this heads and how sparks fly!
Continue soon,
Avi

PS: Ooh la la, demanding Khushi eh? 😉 Very controlling about those rules isnt she? 😛

thanks dear for your lovely words! 😊 you like my work eh? read some more (psst my index is in my siggy)

oh yeah! Arnav is mindblown alright.. but poor thing is kinda torn between his attraction (which he doesn't yet know exists) and his anger (which he definitely knows exists 😆)

will continue soon!

cheers!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

I will confess to you dear., this story sounded magnificent to me and different.  Arnav being counseled for his anger by Khushi is hilarious.  I wasn't disappointed either.  This Smithy is going to be fun watching them both battle it out. 

Thank you for great update and pm...👏👏👏

aww thanks my dear 😊 I'm glad you like this concept.. many more to come!

cheers!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it ...absolutly wounderful
mansin129 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting. For a change Khushi seems to be the one holding the power! 
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha! And so begins the clash of the titans! 

I knew this was a story that was going to be fun!
I love your Kushi. Not only is she strong and brave; (who wouldn't be, eh? To not be phased by the great ASR, she is so indifferent to him!  Haha! A new feeling for him, say what!) but she also has a sense of humor. Fabulous! Guess you need that in Anger Management, eh? And she is the best in her field. Only the best for ASR! Sunshine! Sunshine?? Haha!!
I love that she sounded like she was having fun at his expense. Now how is he going to handle that? And her challenge! Knowing what I know of her from your reading, I'm guessing she had probably researched him and threw him the challenge because she knew he would bite. Haha! Clever Kushi!
I do hope this personality of hers is real and not a bravado she is putting up as a front for him. I mean, she needs to be successful in Taming the angry young man, no?
Haha! I love it. 
Thanks for the PM. Are you going to update daily?? Please?
Thank-you!👏👏👏
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Smita - there is no end to your talents & imagination - truely captivated by this tale already -not read the 2nd chapter but at a guess is the counseller Khushi!!!
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Haha! And so begins the clash of the titans! 

I knew this was a story that was going to be fun!
I love your Kushi. Not only is she strong and brave; (who wouldn't be, eh? To not be phased by the great ASR, she is so indifferent to him!  Haha! A new feeling for him, say what!) but she also has a sense of humor. Fabulous! Guess you need that in Anger Management, eh? And she is the best in her field. Only the best for ASR! Sunshine! Sunshine?? Haha!!
I love that she sounded like she was having fun at his expense. Now how is he going to handle that? And her challenge! Knowing what I know of her from your reading, I'm guessing she had probably researched him and threw him the challenge because she knew he would bite. Haha! Clever Kushi!
I do hope this personality of hers is real and not a bravado she is putting up as a front for him. I mean, she needs to be successful in Taming the angry young man, no?
Haha! I love it. 
Thanks for the PM. Are you going to update daily?? Please?
Thank-you!👏👏👏

hahahaa you are one greedy woman aren't 😛 you want daily updates of all three hahahaa

This won't be a daily because the way IPK will slow down and my faithful stalkers will roast me alive.. however, I'm writing this for comic relief.. nahh this won't be heavyduty stuff.. breezy, light and I hope to lord this comes out funny (comedy ain't my forte) 😉

stay tuned!