Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i donot know why i feel this is really an alarm... they never showed special episode of HD and they are suddenly speeding up the show as if they want to end it soon πŸ˜­

even they didnot gave a special episode for Zara and Rishi meet but suddenly they are going to reveal mystery of Zara in one episode 

Zee please we want to celebrate one  year of HD after that you can pull it off till then please donot end HD πŸ˜’
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MultiPAULOMI

ashish ye to hona hi tha after all she is the only lead of this serial and its her story but dont u think now they are suddenly hurrying up the plot and suddenly are showing shweta negative.I mean everything is very u know very jumbling up 

Yes , they are hurrying up.
But No , they are not showing Shweta as negative. Her Behavior is exactly what it should be in such situations.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabu31noor

na honey dont worry i m sure they wont end HD so soon but be  ready 4 time change agin thats 4 sure

but 4 that they have to wrap another serial and i vote for MKKPB, its showing all jaadu-tona now😑  
PD_forums thumbnail

pls preeti dont say this its breaking my heart  πŸ˜­

i dont think otherwise by now,if had given the news of its adieu

time slot is confirm for Qubool hain - i got news from one of my friend who called to lions4 PH to know if Qubool hain is really going to get the slot 8.30 and they confirmed it is almost finalized πŸ˜’

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

guys i donot know why i feel this is really an alarm... they never showed special episode of HD and they are suddenly speeding up the show as if they want to end it soon πŸ˜­

even they didnot gave a special episode for Zara and Rishi meet but suddenly they are going to reveal mystery of Zara in one episode 

Zee please we want to celebrate one  year of HD after that you can pull it off till then please donot end HD πŸ˜’

No they are not wrapping up , as of now.

It will last atleast till November.
-Paulomi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Yes , they are hurrying up.
But No , they are not showing Shweta as negative. Her Behavior is exactly what it should be in such situations.

i dont know,but earlier she was so calm and quiet now suddenly she is very restlss even the few epi before she saw zara,as if like indira she also has brain tumour and she is going to die soon  
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

No they are not wrapping up , as of now.

It will last atleast till November.

oh bro, thanks for telling that i want HD to run atleast till November completing its one year milestone πŸ˜Š *finger crossed* but news is qubool hain is really given the time slot of 8.30 according to the PH for now πŸ˜’
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

time slot is confirm for Qubool hain - i got news from one of my friend who called to lions4 PH to know if Qubool hain is really going to get the slot 8.30 and they confirmed it is almost finalized πŸ˜’

oh god no pls i have still not completed single of my ffs  
PD_forums thumbnail

oh god no pls i have still not completed single of my ffs  

aree dear our forum will stay here only it wonot be locked along with the show.. so nothing to worry about our FFs 

but i want show to complete one year before it goes off air 
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agar unhe end karna hota to poll sholl kyon karate y to waste money on promotin wn show is ending in few days...8:30 slot bhale le le hd se but cant be ending so soon...yaar BTW 1 hr spsl me bhi waise dikhate hi kya har show me whole time crap  for whole  55 minsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n in last 5 min they show that this cud b possibilty only...πŸ˜†areey tummm???????n end at that sceneπŸ˜†in PR 2 hr spsl they did khulasa  at end that archana soham is alive onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in show PV 3 hrs spsl they weresaying  kulasa of arti pregnancy to yash  but it didnt even happened in whole 3 hrsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by tabu31noor - 11 years ago