Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ofcourse wrong msg is given atleast with Viraj torture it use to look that the show is about DV & what dv victim go through but when the fight back time came they brought Ram come Rambo quality wala Raghav for her & made it a fairytale lovestory. She always got Raghav for him they never showed real struggle of dv victim to get justice.
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U deserve much better show then this senseless show.
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We r proud of ur decision & thinking of d wrong mssg being given ... Though we luv 2 c u onscreen but will alwys b wid ur decision if u leave d show ... Bcz u r leaving it for d correct reason ... Dis is d reason why we luv u so much ... U hv been alwys honest & open about ur thinkig no matter what ðŸ˜Š
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Harshad we all fans are with you and will support your decisions you take. We all will quit if you are not thete. No Harshad no show and i agree what ever you said is absolutely right.
silky_harshad thumbnail
may God bless you harshu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seshu38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
with out HC there is no saubagyavathi bhava
..Apz.. thumbnail
without HC,there is no Raghav,if there is no Raghav ,then i quit...not only me...ii suppose most of those who watch the show!
prachurya thumbnail
 Love u as Raghav! Can completely understand if u wanna leave the show, hopefully something really gud comes by for u!
PS: I will also nt hav to watch the show as Raghav won't b there
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

Ofcourse wrong msg is given atleast with Viraj torture it use to look that the show is about DV & what dv victim go through but when the fight back time came they brought Ram come Rambo quality wala Raghav for her & made it a fairytale lovestory. She always got Raghav for him they never showed real struggle of dv victim to get justice.

Please stick to the topic of this thread.  It's about whether or not HC is quitting, and if yes, whether a leap is a possible reason.  Whether Raghav was necessary in this story or not is totally irrelevant!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its TC article. not trustable.

HC won't have used that much harsh words towards CVs.