Before bashing Sobti, find answers to -

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
and because no one can or wants to find answer for this questions all jumps on the man named Barun Sobti who like any normal human being has the right to think about his career.

bang on post Priya Di

i am not getting one thing. if someone actually is a "fan" of Barun then why all this? people should support his decision! and if someone is a fan of the character Arnav then why to worry. as Barun said that anyone can play ASR (minus the fact that not for everyone).. the show can go on even if Barun is leaving. why the PH is hurrying to end it. so that it comes like they are ending it because of Barun. well they thought is right cause we are fools enough to believe that.

when Barun Sobti is saying that he isnt leaving..whatever the reason is.. when the channel is constantly saying all this are rumors they why the producer leaked the news though it was supposed to be confidential to some XYZ news reporter so that she can come and make a post proving the actor as liar.. trying to show that the PH is just so so innocent and they love their baby so much. HECK at least i am no fool to believe that.

the reporter seems to have some personal issues with the actor according to me. the PH could come and tell that the other source was not right and they are connected with the reporter. and then they say the actors status will be updated later.
they want us to believe that its the actor who is doing all this to fly higher. they wants us to believe that they actually love this show.

i refuse to believe.. they actually want to end the show and they clearly want to be safe .. they want to prove that its ending because of Barun. i purely feel so.

i am not getting that why did the channel extended the contract? why Barun said that he is not leaving? why the channel is hell bent on proving all this as rumors.

all this why's wont get answer and obviously the man will get the bashing.
anyways doesnt matter.. if he stays or leaves this immature drooler will be hi fan FOREVER. it was a good journey with the show! will always cherish the memories. last day of Sobti as Arnav=last day of me with IPKKND and this forum ..that applies even if he is going.
Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~edited~

Thank you Priya for making a sensible post like this. In our forum Barun bashing is IN and if you try to support him you get called a 'phangirl', 'drooler' and what not...so anyone trying to put Barun's side into perspective gets drowned in those labels...so hats off to you for this and putting forth a practical POV of this whole mess.👏

This has been a PH game from beginning...you pointed it out very well! They DON'T do their job, and when the going gets tough...they find the scapegoat to pin the blame on...they tried it last weekend and then when the pressure from the fans of the show for an official statement got too much they put up a 'mummy told us not to talk to stranger' disclaimer...

As for the show...this show is what it is because of the Barun and Sanaya...yes the team made the characters but these two breathed in life to those characters...and without them IPK wouldn't have been what it is now...irrespective of not to great storyline, bloopers et al...So as much as I love ASR and would be sad and probably in withdrawal 😆 when the show comes to an end, I can't ignore the fact that all fictional tales come with a shelf life .

There is a AD beyond the tellyshow and like most of us it's actors have the right as much as any of us to pursue better options for their career...irrespective of what we may think, This is their career. why cant they have the freedom to take the path they want to?... who are we to tell them what they should and shouldn't do?

So I'm with the show every last second of the way ...as with Barun with whatever he decides to do...like I said last week...everyone has the right to live their life the way they want to ...including Barun Sobti!

as for 4 Lions(?) all I can say is calling yourself lion doesn't make you one...you need to live upto it...and if the last few days are an indication...Lions would be ashamed!

my 2 cents
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Much needed post Priya.

Exactly how many of them know here about what zee did with Barun and why all this started first of.

And the Journo clearly says that Barun was asked to be tongue tied and speak what they asked him to.
when the PH asks Barun to speak so , they why did the PH themselves come up giving all contradictory statements?? 

Till now Barun has confirmed he is nt leaving. 
Till now SP has confirmed that Barun is not leaving ( NI123 shares SP news, fans call to SP says he isnt leaving)

When the actor and the channel come and make statements , what is stopping PH to come up with a statement?? 

Why are PH guys not updating the same in their FB page rather are sending these sources to forum to create ruckus and act all holier than thou?? 

Why is the PH SILENT??? 

And yes, why was Barun under PH contract until now and why is he in SP contract now??? *any answers anyone, isnt it obvious why???*

Create all the mess, put all the blame on the actor, act all innocent by dropping information to sources , do not come up with a good script keep dragging the show until some one lits fire in ur ass and suddenly rush the script.. We are so innocent, not our mistake you see. 

Edited by -sylph- - 11 years ago
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post
After reading Mishti's spoiler-I am confused now.She mentioned Barun has not signed the movie yet but has given 2 months notice.Why?He has got all the fame from IPK and why will he leave the show if he hasn't got any good projects in his hand?Its very hard to believe.
Barun himself has said he is not leaving the show.Nisha has confirmed and SP has extended the contract-then where is the real problem?It looks like 4lions wants to end the show but wants to put the blame on Barun-Poor guy-I am really feeling sorry for him.
No official statement from Gul or PH-Why?They can clarify now.When SP can confirm why not the PH.Looks like they have lost interest in the show and wants to put money on other new projects.If it turns out to be true-they should be banned for playing with our emotions.
Having said all this if Barun really wants to leave the show to look for his career in Bollywood-then we should respect his decision and we should support him.IPK will end one day or the other but he has to look out for his career when there is an opportunity.
Hope all this mess clears quickly-at least we can sit back and enjoy the episodes till it lasts.
I still believe he is not leaving the show.Love you Barun Sobti
Edited by Ukp18 - 11 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I didnt reat ur post..i just want to say..
I said zee news was right in fourlions post.
And u bashed me remember?.
Now is mishti also liar?
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u So much Priya for making such a sane post!!!  

But can we blame the forum,,,,these people only know how to jump on conclusions and bash the one actor they have always loved to bash!! PH is never innocent,, never seemed to be!!! I trust in what ever u've put in there!! 

Barun Sobti  has his own life and decisions to make,,,,if u love him respect that! but even before the decision is out,,people here making insane speculations and putting up their own strategies,,,😕

I am always going to stand by him,,,,coz he is a brilliant actor,,,,but I cannot act as if  I own him!! 

Rather frankly speaking I owe him something,,thats is a big "Thank You" for making Aranv Singh raziada an epic character,,,,,no body else could have done it better!!!

Edited by UltimateBarun - 11 years ago
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Priya love your post..much needed🤗

I don't see a reason to bash him. Why should we..you rightly said he did his bit in IPK success and he was committed all along.  What's if it's his decision?? I respect decision whatever it is and wish him all the best.
Coming to show..yes I will be sad and disappointed as he is the only ASR for me and it would be good if show is ended with him. For me it's simple I will not watch the show any more if new ASR comes.

PH doing what...I am not sure what's going on there and why so many spoilers even when BS said himself he is not leaving the show. For me there ends the matter.

I am more amused at the people reaction on the forum about it and all hulla gulla they r making it to jst draw attention. For what and for whom -- jst to claim that if something happens it's because of them. Dindora peeto...forum never used to be like this before. But now a days..I don't know what's up with the people.
Edited by Sunshine80 - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Priya!

Thank  you so much for this post. I really have  no interest in the politics the PH or Channel or whoever else is playing .. all I care about is the show I love and the actor I love & want to go a long way in life .. not a one show TV star but more.

Why are we being so selfish & still calling ourselves Barun phangurl? Especially when he is not even in the picture, why are we going haywire on every news from various sources .. credible or not?

Whether I will watch IPK or not without Barun is a different question .. but I am a proud fan of Barun and I want him to have a great career. IPK will end someday eventually .. we cant resist but for IPK do we want Barun to sacrifise his career? I am sure "not" .. We have loved him as ASR .. why cant we just be positive that we will love him as someone else too? 😕

But of course .. I still hope he remains the only ASR of the show .. till the last day. No one can be ASR .. no question on that. But if he chooses to leave (which we are not yet sure of), why should we question him on that?
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
palak32 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A very stimulating post, Priya.  thank you

U have raised very Valid Points and Interesting Questions. . .

Irrespective of the fact if Sobti is leaving/not leaving. . .the way this news has been handled spells shoddy practice. . .and it appears at the expense of a certain Actor(s)

have been thinking for a while now (since Daljeet/ Barun's movie leave of absence time) why are all these closed door negotiations wikileaked😕. . .I for one do not understand the purpose of such "spoilers"

Edited by palak32 - 11 years ago