Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Fari darling 🤗🤗🤗🤗

What more can I write that I haven't already shared. Hard to write anything at this juncture...overwhelmed with emotions... your post didn't help either - in tears.
I had vowed never to get attached to any show after LTL but NBT came along and once again I find myself sucked into the vicious cycle.
Mohan Bhatnagar and Mrs.Vyas's dilchasp story is surely one of the best things that has happened to me in the recent past.
Sonal's Mohan Bhatnagar will stay close to my heart for a long time to come.

Yet to watch the VM.
Thanks for the lovely ode...👏👏👏

Take good care and get well soon.
Ishaqzaade thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unreserved my post on page 3
Silentsoul thumbnail
Let mr read and come back thanks for pming me Fari
I read it...so you watched it on your mother insistance...My mother watched it on my insitance...Sad but she was in depression and I thought this show would be perfect...givw away for her depression...I even went ahead and told her this show belong to,.,,realistic Doordarshan era and will take you to humlog time...
Glad even she agreed show is very light hearted beautiful and realistic...with widow not shown as tear jerker..or forver crybaby as Monu imagined...A real fighting women.who despite all adversaries was fighting for her child wishes, her husband innocence,,,and their bright future...
I felt indebted to this show for bringing you and my Mom out of depression ..they werw living in...Brought me new set of virtual frnds..in my life...
With it MMT gave me beautiful cheerful moments to chrish too...either it was defending indefinitely Mohan with Ami..Subha and Khushi...or it was teasing neelu for being sizzlerz...or it was endless debate with you on Megha your jaan...or venting my frustation in Hope or Shamil thread,,,, in handling my frustration and helping me not quit..and even made that low show phase into funny forum phase...
It was beautiful journey..hopefully those 9 month will not let us fall apart from NBT and we will wait for its another arrival in our life...to bring smile to our faces again
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS

Very nice post and vm.
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you all,
Will go thru all comments 2morrow.

Have a good day/night!🤗
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fari ..i am speechless reading your post..
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

unreserved my post on page 2, thanks Pal 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have added one new VM too 😳 
still lot to learn in music mix..so looks patchy midway..😭😳

Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Pallavi!!  Wow!!  Impressive account of your NBT experience, so heartfelt ,genuine and sweet! As for the VM, fantastic!!! 👏  Great music choice, didn't understand a word, but it felt perfect!! 😊

You did good,girl! Proud of you, and once again thank you for befriending a Jenny- come- lately to the forum, and making me feel so welcome! 

Gotta go, work awaits!! 😉  Later,ok? 👍🏼
Anshu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dil se Dil tak u r simply awsome with ur words its so emotional 
get well soon 
🤗

loved vm also