Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandygill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thx everyone for liking the post, i love the two hunks and watch the show for them, i wish the female leads were as good, maybe with time we will start liking them too..for some reason i like mansi more than shivani..i don't know why i have developed disliking towards shivani, again can't explain the reason why!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandygill

thx everyone for liking the post, i love the two hunks and watch the show for them, i wish the female leads were as good, maybe with time we will start liking them too..for some reason i like mansi more than shivani..i don't know why i have developed disliking towards shivani, again can't explain the reason why!

thats really strange mandy its only one point we differ coz i like Shivani more then mansi ,

I don't dislike mansi she is good but then somehow i like Shivani more,again like u , I too  cant explain the reason why !

anyways its better we have more common likings then disliking 😊

mandygill thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

thats really strange mandy its only one point we differ coz i like Shivani more then mansi ,

I don't dislike mansi she is good but then somehow i like Shivani more,again like u , I too  cant explain the reason why !

anyways its better we have more common likings then disliking 😊

Don't worry shana my liking and disliking keep changing..i guess i know what the reason could be..ashu in one of his interviews said that he gets along with samaira and himmanshu well, but he never mentions rishika, as we all know how our ashu is seedha saadha bhola bhala, he must have not got good vibes from her that is why we do not see their chemistry on screen, although rishika is a good actress i kinda feel that she does not gel well with ashu off screen, for which i might have developed disliking towards her..please correct me if i am wrong kyunki jo mere ashu ka nahin wo mera nahin..simple as that😊!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Don't worry shana my liking and disliking keep changing..i guess i know what the reason could be..ashu in one of his interviews said that he gets along with samaira and himmanshu well, but he never mentions rishika, as we all know how our ashu is seedha saadha bhola bhala, he must have not got good vibes from her that is why we do not see their chemistry on screen, although rishika is a good actress i kinda feel that she does not gel well with ashu off screen, for which i might have developed disliking towards her..please correct me if i am wrong kyunki jo mere ashu ka nahin wo mera nahin..simple as that😊!

mandy their is a big reason behind why rishika does not gel well with ashu

u know i have seen hate comments on rishika fan page just coz poor girl is working with Ashu,whom people like watching more with priyal

i saw it were the PriAsh fans who did all this ,they said she is working with handsome hunk so enjoy being in lime light.On facebook too they bashed her saying she is  trying to take priyal place and be ashus next girlfriend.I was appalled to read such things and felt really sorry for the girl .

thats why Rishika is distancing with ashu,.In this case if I would have been at her place i too would have felt odd .Though many of ashu fans appreciate her for working with him like me,but this is not enough yaar specially when u have received so much of bashing for the same reason before.

Infact it is  this reason I  more like her as Rishika as I have read about her struggle her comparison with her sister where she is always seen down coz she does not look as beautiful .I bit feel regret for her when people say she is not beautiful and bash her for trying to take place of Priyal .

thats why i support her more coz the girl is working hard from her side to make her place against her loved sister Muskaan Mihani and a bit complaining  priyal fans

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail

mandy their is a big reason behind why rishika does not gel well with ashu

u know i have seen hate comments on rishika fan page just coz poor girl is working with Ashu,whom people like watching more with priyal

i saw it were the PriAsh fans who did all this ,they said she is working with handsome hunk so enjoy being in lime light.On facebook too they bashed her saying she is  trying to take priyal place and be ashus next girlfriend.I was appalled to read such things and felt really sorry for the girl .

thats why Rishika is distancing with ashu,.In this case if I would have been at her place i too would have felt odd .Though many of ashu fans appreciate her for working with him like me,but this is not enough yaar specially when u have received so much of bashing for the same reason before.

Infact it is  this reason I  more like her as Rishika as I have read about her struggle her comparison with her sister where she is always seen down coz she does not look as beautiful .I bit feel regret for her when people say she is not beautiful and bash her for trying to take place of Priyal .

thats why i support her more coz the girl is working hard from her side to make her place against her loved sister Muskaan Mihani and a bit complaining  priyal fans

shana, whatever u said makes sense, i did not know about the bashing part, i thought that she must be showing some attitude for which ashu might not be liking her, hmmm now i will have to rethink about the disliking part, anyway thanks for sharing ur thoughts i appreciate it!
ShanUlas thumbnail

shana, whatever u said makes sense, i did not know about the bashing part, i thought that she must be showing some attitude for which ashu might not be liking her, hmmm now i will have to rethink about the disliking part, anyway thanks for sharing ur thoughts i appreciate it!

Thanks mandy well whatever it may be I think its combined decision of ashu rishika to be at distance

Ashujust had  break up with his ex  co star  for which many blame him for nothing and Rishika too  had a recent break up with her bf so may be they are taking their own time and dont want to fall in any kind of mess again so being damn professional .

Thank God Ashu did not mention Rishika or people will say look now he started dating Rishika πŸ˜†

Mrskp thumbnail
Well, both good looking, extremely talented and fit their roles perfectly, can't say whose better than who.

Would love to see both of them on screen more in future.
mandygill thumbnail

Thanks mandy well whatever it may be I think its combined decision of ashu rishika to be at distance

Ashujust had  break up with his ex  co star  for which many blame him for nothing and Rishika too  had a recent break up with her bf so may be they are taking their own time and dont want to fall in any kind of mess again so being damn professional .

Thank God Ashu did not mention Rishika or people will say look now he started dating Rishika πŸ˜†

Agree shana, whatever the case maybe they both should make their chemistry look real on screen, they seem to carry the off screen distance on screen as well, i mean look at the hospital scenes, shivi stays at a distance from sahil where she should be at least giving a hug to her husband seeing him alive and in good health..she did not even sit close to him to give him comfort, now how unreal is that! i think the cvz need to work on  their chemistry part! don't u think so?
mandygill thumbnail
again the episode belongs to our dear hunks! anoop great acting, and sahil's concern for his brother was very convincing again in his own style and also great expressions when he gets slapped..loved the anoop mansi scene and sahilshivi scene in their respective rooms..applaud! but ab bahut naatak ho gaya thoda sa honeymoon and comedy to ab banta hai..wat say lmyamwaasyo!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Mandygill, I absolutely concur with your post above on the chemistry of Sahil and Shivani!! The connection is not there for me, but I hope things change soon!

The brothers have the best chemistry and they are both fabulous actors!!