Siddhima FF Crossroads

1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am here to share stories with you...stories that we love and stories that we live...wont give much of an intro now...would prefer you to know me through my words...

This story is about Sid and Ritz :) 

And dont forget to tell me about your feelings...

"Riddhima, I have done the bookings and there have been no mess ups this time." Sid told me with a wide grin."We will start tomorrow at 10 am. Make sure to wrap up all your work by today. I don't want any phone calls or emergency cases for the next four days."

"Yeah I will wrap up everything."

"You deserve a break bigtime dear. Life is so stressful here in Mumbai. In any case you like Goa and I to just love it. Sun , sand and babes."

"Babes???!!!" I gave Sid a mock frown.

"What to do, my wifey  doesn't flirt with me so i am compelled to consider other options." And he laughed out.

That is Sid for you. Sid aka Siddhant Modi, my husband. A doctor by profession but a boy at heart, jolly, funny, immature, sweet and a hell lot caring. He keeps on finding out newer ways to make me happy and this short trip to Goa is also one of them. We are very good friends and there is hardly anything that we don't  share with each other except...
Edited by rk21 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humafaiiry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dis s sooo beautifully written rohini... amazing piece f work. jst lovd hw u describd sid character so affectively
Hatsss offf to uuu. Realyyy love it! Plzzz cntinue sooon. Luking forward to mre f ur work. 
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sid and Riddhima is my fav jodi. They will always be special to me. Miss them alot and ur OS looks awesome. Loved the intro. Loved how Riddhima introduced sid...please continue...also whenever u update please PM me the update link. This looks very interesting. 
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is so amazing Rohini...great start...love Siddhima a lot n it feels great to see a FF on them after so long...plzzz continue soon 😳
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...a Siddhima ff after so long
plzz continue soon...it's awesome👏 Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
An SR FF after so long...it's awesomee

continue soon !!
Pynka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plz rohini continue ,it was awesome.
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Thank u all for ur overwhelming responce guys... posting the next part guys..
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

#Crossroads part II

We could have easily taken a flight to Goa.  But  Sid would not settle for it. He is simply obsessed with his car. He hardly gets a chance to go for a really long drive and now that he had the opportunity, he would not let it go at any cost. Even if it meant wasting 12 hours for a journey that could be covered in three.

Well may be if i had prodded him a little, he would have relented. But honestly speaking, I didn't have the heart to do it. There is hardly anything Sid does for the sake of his own happiness and I didn't want to snatch away even these few hours of easy fun from him.

I myself didn't mind the drive through such picturesque locales beneath the dark monsoon sky.  But the only thing i didn't like about it was the plenty of idle time I got. Sid was engrossed in driving, occasionally humming to the soft romantic numbers playing in the car. I on the other hand had nothing much to do, except peep out of the window, listen to the songs and think! And thinking is something i detest to the core. Actually I am scared, scared of my own thoughts and of the dark alleys where they lead me to.

This is the reason why I keep myself so busy, 9 to 9 six days a week and then emergency calls anywhere, anytime. By the time I reach home, I have only as much energy left in me to grab a quick bite and crash into my bed. In fact Sid and I mostly meet each other in the locker room of Sanjeevani . Even at home, if Sid ever has a light day, he prepares dinner and we have a so called dinner date and then retire to our own rooms. Sid is sweet isn't he.

I guess my second last statement must have confused you. What is this with separate rooms. We are supposed to be a married couple, sharing our bed and sharing our lives. Well that we are, for the rest of the world, a happily married handsome pair of lovebirds. But within the walls of Sid's 2BHK pent house, the picture is slightly different.

1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Thank you dear...posting the third part