Tarey on Taani's birthday os

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Taarey on Taani's birthday os
Taani and Rey are together and only Sharon knows about it. Swayam and Sharon are together too and Taani and Rey both know about it. All is well. And Shivam is in hell. The first big opportunity for the group's happiness comes when Swayam informs everyone that Taani's birthday is coming. So, they plan to give a surprise to Taani. And Taani is not expecting that at all as she doesn't know that her brother knows her birthday or not. On her birthday, the whole group goes to Sharon's house. They decorate have fun and stuff. And Taani is at home. She is actually annoyed at Rey that he doesn't know her birthday and her mood is off. Swayam looks at her annoyed expressions and she keeps giving him angry remarks whenever he makes a statement regarding anything. He can't help but keep chuckling. Then he gets a message from Rey that arrangements are done. So, he tells Taani
Swayam: Taani?
Taani: Ab kya hua?
Swayam: Come on Taani. Chal na ham Sharon ke ghar pe jate he. I am missing her so badly.
Taani: (irritated) Bhai aap pata he world ke sabse bekar bhai ho. Aap ko itni pyari mere jesi behen mili he. Par usaka koi khayal nahi. Bas Sharon bhabhi ke sath hi rehna pasand he. Aur ab dekho, aap ko bahot acha lagta he na me Sharon ko bhabhi bulati hu. Me bilkul nahi bulaugi. Kabhi nahi. Aur me aapke sath aap ki bekar ki date pe bhi nahi aa rahi. Aap jao. Or na wahi reh jao. Wese bhi ghar me aapka kaha dhyan he. Muje nahi aana.  Aap jao. (trying to go away)
Swayam: (stopping her)Taani, taani taani taani, meri pyari behen. Kyu itna mood kharab he? Chal na. Apne bhai ke sath nahi ayegi kya. Chal na meri behen. (chuckling)
Taani: (annoyed but gets ready) Fine. Aap bhi kya yad rakhoge
In the car. Taani keeps checking her mobile. No call from Rey. She had called him about 50 times and still didn't know where he was. Even in the college, she couldn't find him. She keeps giving angry remarks and whenever Swayam asks her something gives him ulata remarks. Swayam laughs to himself.
To Sharon's house, Swayam parks his car.
Swayam: Chalo Taani
Taani: (muh fulake) Muje nahi aana
Swayam: Are, ab kya hua? Chalo na Taani
Taani: Me nahi aaugi nahi aaugi. Aj bhi aapko Sharon bha ke sath time spend karna he to karo jao muje nahi aana
Swayam: Are? (Then giving confused expression) Kyu? Aaj esa konsa ghatiya din he ki me Sharon ke sath nahi reh sakta haan?
Taani: (mouth open and more and more irritated) Fine. Thik he. Chalo
(Taani storms ahead and Swayam laughs hard from behind. For Swayam's sack Taani doesn't hear him. There from the window Rey sees Taani and Swayam and a big smile comes on his face. Taani looked so irritated and so cute. He had missed her whole day but thanks to Sharon couldn't talk to Taani for once. Sharon had taken is phone.)
Rey thinks: Finally, she is here. Its gonna be fun. And after the party I have decided to give all couple some alone time. Its gonna give me some time with my Taani. Then aloud
Guys they are here.
Simmi: Oh cool about time. Guys you all ready?
Nil: Don't worry Simmi it's gonna be fun. (They give each other high five)
There Taani rings the doorbell. Looks behind but she can't find her bhai.
Taani: (Jaroor, apne bal thik kar rahe hoge. Why isn't Sharon opening? Wo jaroor aur jyada make up kar rahi hogi) Again rings doorbell and then in frustration pushes the door and 
Everyone including Swayam who came from the window…
Everyone: Surprise!!!!!!
Taani: (totally shocked)
Everyone: Happy   birthday   Taani
Then start singing
Taani is still there in shock and in happiness. She looks at Rey. Rey smiles and winks at her and then she looks at her brother accusingly. Swayam laughs at her and is also singing. They complete the song and Taani hugs him.
Taani: Bhai, aapko yad tha?
Swayam: Or nahi to kya. Meri dunia ki sabse pyari behna ka birthday usake sabse ghatiya bhai ko nahi yad hoga to kise hoga haan.
Taani: (Laughs) Oh bhai. Thanks guys. All the girls hug Taani and boys give her congratulations. Then after that Rey comes behind her and says very sweetly in her ear, Happy birthday Taani.
 Taani twirls around and smile beautifully at him then gives him a look and then says: Thank you. Then punches him and says: moron.
Party goes really well and they dance, have fun, eat etc and it's the best day in everyone's life. Afterwards, as all boys had decided they all go to different places with their girls. They all leave except for Tarey and Swaron. Sharon was looking so beautiful in a short pink dress and all the girls had dressed Taani in red short dress. Both the boys can't help but eye their girls. Rey was so looking forward to having alone time with Taani and so, he told Swayam that he will drop Taani at home. Why don't you spend time with Sharon? Taani agreed so Swayam and Sharon stayed there.
Rey and Taani smiling went out of the apartment and immediately Rey took Taani's hand and hugged her so tightly. Taani laughed and
Taani: Rey, thank you. Thank you so much. I loved it. And I also forgive you for not talking to me the whole day.
Rey: Really? (Breathing in her hair)
Taani: Hmm
Rey: (says in Taani's ear) your birthday isn't over yet. Are you ready for one more surprise?
Taani: (pulling back and eyeing him sharply) Surprise? Say na Rey? Which one?
Rey: You want to know it?
Taani: (jumping with joy) Of course Rey. Say na.
Rey: Hmm? Let me think
Taani: Rey?
Rey laughs and takes her hand and opens the car door.
Rey: Let's go my princess.
Taani: Where are we going?
Rey: It's a surprise.
Taani: (thinking) Oh fine.
In the car, they talk and enjoy. Rey and Taani lock hands. Then after a block Rey closes Taani's eyes with black ribbon.
Taani: Rey what are you doing?
Rey: Come on now Taani. I want the place to be a surprise.
Taani tries to cheat but Rey doesn't let her.
They stop by Rey's house. Rey still clutching Taani's hand guides her straight to Rey's room. He has decorated it for Taani. He opens Taani's eyes and Taani looks at it. She also sees their photo in the dance camp making faces at each other. There she sees that there is a table in the middle of the room like a candle light dinner and from the glass, the garden outside looks great also. It's like a great surprise.
Taani: (happily looks at Rey) Rey…
Rey: (puts his finger on her lips) shh. (Then smiles at her. That he understands her feelings)
Taani: (with a little bit of blushing, drops her eyes and again looks at the room)
Rey guides her to the table and they have a midnight coffee as they had dinner at Sharon's. They both talk a little bit but mostly are lost deep in each other's eyes. Rey can't stop noticing how Taani is looking so beautiful in that Red dress. It was actually his choice which he had given to Sharon.
Rey: Taani?
Taani: Hmm?
Rey: So, ready for your gift?
Taani: (excited) you bought me a gift, Rey?
Rey: Of course. Want it or not?
Taani: Of course Rey.
Rey: (puts his hand on her eyes and takes his gift and put it on the table in front of her. Removes his hand. Very softly) open eyes sweet heart.
Taani: (shyly opens eyes and looks at him, then at her gift. It's a beautiful Red box. She looks at him. He smiles and says to open it). Again smiling Taani opens the cover and finds beautiful Red ghungaroo. Taani looks at Rey totally surprised.
Rey: Do you like it?
Taani: Rey?
Rey: I want you to take it. I want you to complete your dream Taani. Your passion about classical dancing.
Taani: Really?
Rey smiles.
 Taani hugs him and says: This is the best gift ever Rey. Thank you. Rey hugs her back. And then looks back at her with love.
 Taani smiles blushes.
Rey kisses her. Their first kiss…
The end
How was it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You did a fab job. Taani being angry was funny. And Rey being charming and romantic is just mind blowing. I love it
patie thumbnail
oww it ws so cute...
luvd it
asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great job,loved  it,love  the  rey as  romantic for taani,taarey rocks.
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing.,,,,TaaRey and SwaRon are perfect! do write more😃
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW AASHNA I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE SOOO CUTE N SWEET 😃 would LUV to see taani all angry n pissed from REY n Swayam awww!!! 😳 LUV it
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW AASHNA I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE SOOO CUTE N SWEET 😃 would LUV to see taani all angry n pissed from REY n Swayam awww!!! 😳 LUV it
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW AWESOME TOOO CUTE LUVED IT
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow super mindblowing fabulous os
taareeyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...taani punches him...🤣