Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

143mano thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anu1977

Agree you cannot force anybody but atleast they can give her some new clothes ..pl yar not again same anarkalis and same night dresses..atleast something new..

true .. MRS. ASR needs a new wardrobe .. wht the ... she is a business tycoon wife .. they better get her some new anarkalis ... ðŸ˜¡

😉

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
if she aint comfortable in that we cant force her but it would been better if she wore them often
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Please you can't force an actor to wear something they're not comfortable with atleast some better anklets would do. Sanaya said it herself she can't walk properly in sarees alot of people should know the reason by now why Khushi doesn't wear alot of sarees she keep it for special events.   

Umm, this is about the character Khushi wearing saris though. 🤔 What does Sanaya's preference have to do with it?

I don't really care what she wears, just pleej, enough of the fugly velvet rainbow atrocities! 

arshiholic7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu1977

Agree you cannot force anybody but atleast they can give her some new clothes ..pl yar not again same anarkalis and same night dresses..atleast something new..

yeah i totally agree. i really think she needs new anarkalis or salwars.
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup dear...when anju can why not titaliya...!!!!!! I wanna see khushi in sarees only...!!!?!! Aakhir Mrs.arnavji hi yaar...!!!!!!