2 fools being made fools...Oct 3rd, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Credit to tumblr
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Nice episode and you did a wonderful Job of hightlighting in detail the highs and lows Fuzzy,

NK comes through for Khushi and Arnav, he grabs Shyam and takes him out of bedroom.  I wish that Arshi would bring NK into the loop.  He can be a great help.

Khushi and Arnav come out of hiding?  Where? Good question, but Shyam didn't see them.  Arnav and Khushi have now discovered that Shyam has killed his own child.  They know he has tried to kill Khushi.  They have yet to find out about Khushi's father.  There are rules even in war.  You don't kill women, children and senior citizens.  Shyam is guilty of all three.  If there was ever a person that needed retribution and reprisal it is Shyam.  Psychopath.

After what Arshi has learn they need one more piece of information.  Khushi asked to put oil on Anjali feet and indeed finds that her feet are severely cut.  Arnav's temper is let loose outside of RM and his rage is calmed down by Khushi.  They begin to plan...

Morning finds everyone at breakfast table enjoying food and fellowship when everyone learns RM needs a paint job and the painters are here and about to begin.  (Arnav's plan)  Shyam nearly chokes and leave quickly to remove all camera.

With camera's gone Khushi says we can do anything now.  Arnav begins to walk slowly towards her and it appears romance in the making!!!!! WRONG!  Arnav's has not be able to keep his hands off Khushi in nearly a month and  since married NOTHING!!!  Don't bring up cameras either.  There are other places to make love in RM!!!!  Weird...

Now for my favorite part, precap, has someone else found out about Shyam's deceit???  And did they put broken glass into his razor????  Interesting.  Who????

Superb update Fuzzy,  thank you for post and pm.👏👏👏👏

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In my wildest dream I never expect today here and this time...Because of excitement I can't sleep...

Love the episode...like them...Nk you are so cute how he made Mamiji confess everything...But I really wish she had confessed about the sweets too so Arnav will think about it...for a fraction of second...

Khushi and Arnav using their talents of communication with eyes and expression not only for romance but also for the sake of their family...Love them...

Precap ..I really like it...and I am sure I will episode but no worry I won't sleep without watching it...Much awaited episode...Do you think I am sadist or weird ...?Yes I am if it is the case of snake who killed his own baby...

Great post Fuzzy.Take care..
Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post...great episode!!!

A lot is happening and I am glad it is...we need to move on and then show real romance between our beloved Arshi without interruptions from Shyam and his evil plans.

Loved Nk, how he made mami confess.

Hats off to Sanaya, Barun and Karan...amazing...superb!!!!!!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post loved today's episode
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Are CVs reading my posts these days? Have to be careful what I write then... 

Anyhoo, I wrote this post on 8th September, 2012.  

Link:

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by nina5

[QUOTE=nina5]What a wonderful analysis Tia! You have preciously summarized our opinions and feelings. Agree with you

I have pretty much said quite a lot on this topic already and on the recent events that are shown lately. I have one thing to say, though. I can not seem to understand Arnav-Anjali's relationship. I can relate to the fact that if your sibling is upset or is going through a rough patch, then you as their family will try to make them feel better, to care for them and help sort things out for them to the best of your ability and even feel bad for them, right? But, its unrealistic to show that just because one person is sad or a little upset (the miscarriage track aside) their brother(s) or sister(s) will experience the exact same emotion - that does not happen - you can certainly feel sad, or even cry at times - but to show that it Anjali is unhappy then Arnav is unhappy and same goes for happiness and other emotions. Even twins do not have this connection. If this is how things ought to be, then how come the family did not feel the pain and sadness for all the mental and physical torture Arnav went through during his captivation for weeks? 😕 - BINGO... I was saying it from the very start. But now what I was saying is making sense. It's almost as if everyone's life is secondary to Anjali's life. That is creepy and weird.

I am not speaking about Miscarriage as it's a hugely upsetting circumstance and your family are bound to feel sad and might even be alright to cry for you but at other times your emotions can not be in perfect sync. - However, where the hell those glass pieces go? How come she can walk just fine now? Why does not the doctor discuss that with the patient's family?

Please correct me if I am wrong here. I am trying to understand but with no success. To me it seems such a silly cycle of happiness and sadness between the 4 characters: Khushi - Arnav - Anjali - Shyaam

I want to mention this quote to mostly Dadi and Anjali with regards to the Shyaam 's past behaviour: 

"Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good" - Alan Cohen 

BINGO... I was saying it from the very start. But now what I was saying is making sense. It's almost as if everyone's life is secondary to Anjali's life. That is creepy and weird.

my reply: Hmmm, it indeed is creepy and weird. Personally, I have never had a concern with Anjali because I liked her as Arnav's sister but now its just...I am afraid to say this but I am not liking what they have turned her into these days (of course i am saying nothing against Daljeet (or any other actors here) 

However, where the hell those glass pieces go? How come she can walk just fine now? Why does not the doctor discuss that with the patient's family?

my reply: The glass pieces part just slipped my mind. You are absolutely correct. The doctors most certainly should have said something about her feet bleeding. And this would have been another pointer about Shyaam. This was not an slip-and-fall-off-stairs kind of bleeding wound and not just her feet but also all the areas of the house that were stained due to her walking around with the glasses stuck to her feet. How come no one found the glass pieces as well as the blood stains? Guess it just magically disappeared in thin air.

I would have loved to see Arnav solve this part of the mystery as well as the credit card bill, the will, the wire and camera and other electrical equipments installed in the house besides just suspecting Dadi and Shyaam's meetings and their talks. 

Moving forward, I hope Arnav better puts all the pieces together and solves this mystery of Shyaam once and for all and present solid evidence to both Dadi and Anjali along with all the cast (including the Guptas) - 
Did not you know that mysteries does not get solved in RM? 

1. Does anyone know that who was the girl who fell in Arnav's arms during fashion shoot?

2. Does anyone know why or how Payal's first marriage broke?

3. Does anyone know why Khushi's family came to Delhi?

4. Does anyone know that the original "Phatti Saree" is mamiji because she tore Khushi's clothes?

5. Does anyone know Khushi sold her mother's bangles and bought the plants for Arnav when he broke up initially with Lavanya?

6. Does anyone know Arnav put silver coins in the detergent package for Khushi?

7. Does anyone know why Arnav and LA broke up?

8. Does anyone know what conversation Arnav had with Shyam before the contract marriage?

9. Does anyone know the reason of Arnav and Khushi's marriage or the fact that it was a contract?

10. Does anyone know that the contract ended or what has Khushi gone through since her marriage?

Like I said. Secrets remain secret in this family. They never come out.

Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely episode and post
I also agree with the mortal instrument fact its my favourite series
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice Fuzzy,👏 liked the episode. Love to see ARSHI no matter what they do, as long as they do it in front of us. No need to disturb them cause they don't do anything yaar.😳

Finally mamiji admits but, seems in a hurry and very childish way. Well "BHat you exshpect" ..

Fuzzy, I am really scared for the story running so fast and scared of all the mess and messing around with IPKKND. No ends to the finger pointings instead of crossing fingers!!..Is this or that or He or She ..people are making more drama then the actual show. 😭
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved d epi...devi maiyya was speaking english-hindi combo...dat was amazing...🤣... nd camera's off..dying to see sum arhi romance scenes...