Sudeep Sahir talks: BARUN SOBTI AND HIS FANS.

IPKKNDxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
*NOT THE FULL INTERVIEW. ONLY SELETECED PARTS OF BARUN. I DON'T OWN THIS, COPYRIGHT GOES TO OWNER. PLEASE COMMENT AND ENJOY*

"Sudeep Sahir sat down with us for a full-on interview about his new life as a dad and the success of his drama. The full interview will air on 19/10/12. Here's an exclusive sneak peak, where mr sahir talks about barun sobti:

"I left star plus last year after an amazing year with the team and he joined last year. He's a friend of a friend and we met a few weeks ago at a dinner party. We hung out the whole time and i can tell you he's one of the "nicest guy ever". He's so genuine and cool, we're good friends. He's like a brother and as a brother, i wish him the very best of luck".

"We also asked sudeep what advice he would give to barun for the future. Here's what he had to say:

"When it comes to barun, there's no need for advice. He's doing great and has a lot of support behind him, from his fans and family. I remember discussing his fanbase with him and he genurially was grateful for every single supporter. So he's grounded and is working his way to the top. I guess i'd tell him to keep up what he's doing,  as he's working hard and loves what he does. I don't think i've met someone so dedicated."

Full interview will be out soon. Here's what it includes, family life,  exculsive pictures, what keeps sudeep thankful, his fame and even about his old friend nia sharma."

Awww! Everybody loves our barun, this is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! AND US BARUN FANS GOT A MEANTINED! OMG, SWEET! P.S PLZ SUPPORT SUDEEP;

SUPPORT SUDEEP; "LIKE" him on facebook.
                                    "Follow" him on twitter @sudeepsahir.

COMMENT PLEASE :D?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago