Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think upcoming track will going to be so much dramaticseriouly nowdays I love to see BV only in offscreen shown by SBB and SBS.Besides in today's SBS seg Sid was tooo cute😳he looks sooo adorable when he makes those face😆
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: adi2512

Yeah Ritzi., Jag is indeed a ZOMBIE...😡🤢🤣

🤣🤣yup but wats  happening to ur DP abhi sun ka position kuch aur tha abhi it changed am i dreaming ðŸ˜•
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally caught up with a episode ðŸ˜³ awee Ansh  I just loved the way Ajee looked at her suniyejee when daddu said he wants to welcome Ajee in Kesarbagh ðŸ˜³ stupid Shiv was busy sharmoaing instead of looking at her grrr
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
in the precap when that hand touched anandi shiv had some vivid expression and it ended ther ,, i was happy that now agagin n agagin they go for long drives but yaar shiv ko samajna hoga ki jaap ki jagah ab bolero better hai kaun bataye khoobsurat pahad ko 
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Finally caught up with a episode ðŸ˜³ awee Ansh  I just loved the way Ajee looked at her suniyejee when daddu said he wants to welcome Ajee in Kesarbagh ðŸ˜³ stupid Shiv was busy sharmoaing instead of looking at her grrr

lolz ya i saw this part shiv plays role of dulhan to perfection ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and daddu said ds ko miss karenge adat pad gaayi thi aapse baat karne ki ðŸ¤£
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

in the precap when that hand touched anandi shiv had some vivid expression and it ended ther ,, i was happy that now agagin n agagin they go for long drives but yaar shiv ko samajna hoga ki jaap ki jagah ab bolero better hai kaun bataye khoobsurat pahad ko 

khoobsurat pahad ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£lolz !!

bolero mein nazara acche se nahin dikhega to jaitsar chidiyas ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: ritzi12

lolz ya i saw this part shiv plays role of dulhan to perfection ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and daddu said ds ko miss karenge adat pad gaayi thi aapse baat karne ki ðŸ¤£

I'll miss his cute flirting tooo.. but can't wait for that cameeni maata to go away 😡😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hope DS confesses tomorrow. 
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaaar yeh jogiaa ne toh haad kar di becharey gareeb narayan ka "hindi mein boley toh" fawda " hi todd diya🤣 ,, first becharey ka brain🤣 damage kiya ab  fawda hihi🤣 ,, mad man pugmarks of jeep ko  rub kar raha hain ,,, narayan's wife was really good to judge this man😡 ,, anandi is stupid just ready to shed tears laways ,, as no wits for jogia

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I hope DS confesses tomorrow. 

Hey Aparna 🤗

I am sure just when she's about to confess Shivjee will adao his lambi lambi tange in between and say areey chodiye na yeh sab bekaar ke baaton ko jo bhi hua mere dil ki marzii ka hua aur mere aur hum sab ke acche ke liye hua 😆 warna mujhe Anandijee ka saath kaise miltha Ajee will be like uh-oh yeh tha aapka main sambhal loonga u r bojh se mukt ka matlab??? 😕😆