Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Guess I will be missing the entire week next week. Best way to AVOID the torture! 
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Malika.,

He will def., admit him in hospital if the injuries are serious...and pay the compensation., I doubt he will take him to CH..
But then, will the case go to panchayat...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

If so., then A will decide the judgement...

But looking at J in sbb segment, the injuries were not serious enough...I feel there is no need to worry except for S's guilt...

Also, I feel he'll give up driving with Ajee...๐Ÿคฃ
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This accident thing is nonsense scene..how can shiv being responsible guy do that..cv get better ideas...now next week full of emotional drama..I somehow feel cm will stay back after listening to jagu accident..this stupid shiv will tell her..after love struck shiv has lost his mind..he has become soft like anandi...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malika

Another ques...

How will S try to compensate for his mistake...paying for J's treatement?Taking him to CH? I dont want J to do any ehsaan on him.Its so bad...dont wanna see S so guilty. ๐Ÿ˜”

dont worry..jab tak tense situation aayega nehin..true personality wont visible...shiv will handle it...!!
i wanna see how  shiv will handle crisis...coz anandi proved it manytimes...shiv yet to prove.๐Ÿ˜›..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
adi2512 thumbnail
Suchi.,

we cannot miss next week...frankly speaking., we will get to see this new facet of Shiv now...the way he handles J and his stoopidly mean plotting...๐Ÿ˜†
It would be interesting...I suppose.๐Ÿ˜‰
tistaa thumbnail
Hi AnShians CONGRATULATION for the new AT๐Ÿ‘.Today's episode was rocking just love the expression of Shiv and DS๐Ÿ˜‰.But the precape was disgusting.Cant tolarate that Jaggu...The loose character anymore and that CM sooo pathetic๐Ÿ˜ก.Jaggu is seriously becoming so desparate as saying by Shanky today in SBS and SBB.YUCK๐Ÿคข Edited by tistaa - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

This accident thing is nonsense scene..how can shiv being responsible guy do that..cv get better ideas...now next week full of emotional drama..I somehow feel cm will stay back after listening to jagu accident..this stupid shiv will tell her..after love struck shiv has lost his mind..he has become soft like anandi...

hello..u r not a member yet..u cant post here until ur is added on list..refer pg 1 for rule
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
congo guys saw the last part so many mithai !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃdiabetes alert!!

and jug kitna maast uda though it was double samjh mein aa rahha tha ๐Ÿคฃ
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: adi2512

Suchi.,

we cannot miss next week...frankly speaking., we will get to see this new facet of Shiv now...the way he handles J and his stoopidly mean plotting...๐Ÿ˜†
It would be interesting...I suppose.๐Ÿ˜‰

yup did u see hw jug ka hand like zombie hold anandi's i wonder shiv ka reaction ๐Ÿคฃ
adi2512 thumbnail
Yeah Ritzi., Jag is indeed a ZOMBIE...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ