chemistry between same sex more impressive!

mandygill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi everyone,
after seeing today's episode i felt like making this new post..i loved the scene of anoop saving sahil and how he was concerned about his brother's safety..loved the brotherly love and how these two hunks burn the screen on fire when shown together!
on the other hand, shivani and mansi's friendship is so pure without any jealousy or competition, their love and concern for each other and how they get excited to see each other whenever they r together!
i would  love to see the honeymoon track where both the brothers go together..hmmm! galat khayal! of course with their wives..and the two friends pulling their leg and how they will all be protective towards each other, would be a treat to watch..i think the cvs should give us some fun filled episodes now and then once the honey moon track is over..back to reality!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
I''ve always dreamt of this
BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u ...I love Shivi Mansi friendship...its so selfless and heartwarming...and anoop sahil bonding is great too

But then I like my  Sahil Shivi jodi as its different ...

Its not hot but its cute and friendly.

I love the way they stand for each other.Sahil always wants to help Shivi as he feels she has responsibilities and now Shivi too is trying her best to adjust in family...

.i want to see more of them ...which i dont get thats why dont watch the show,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but see only my AK and Sahil Shvi clippings

looking forward to honeymoon track 😳

Edited by sahilshivi - 11 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
luuuvvv ma hawtiepieee bby saahil n lyk his bro tooo cux he luvss saahil aloot:D n takes his sideee
ShanUlas thumbnail
agreed with capital A yes I too find the same cvs should make it more of Shivi Mansi friendship track and anoop sahil brother bond...it will bring them in eyes of youth viewers who are fed up with saas bahu saga  
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
serial may itni chemistry couples may nhn ha jitni do frendz or do 

bhaion may ha😆LMYAM may koi romance nhn ha lagta ha CVS 

bohut unromantic han🤣iss liay viwers ko bi bore kr rhay han 🤣

ab cvs ko honymoon track start krna cahiay takay story aik family

daramay say thori bahir aye😳 nice post dear👍🏼
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree...really like the bonding of the bros n the friends...and it would be great if all four would go together..that would be really fun...wish to see something like this...
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i too want their honeymoon track...