Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

awesume post,ehmmbh is special for giving us 4 best actors and describing each characters in detail.pata hi nai chala kab 1 yr khatam hogaya .its a big celebration time for us.ehmmbh rocks ,specialy for giving us virman ,the show about two sisters .i remember the first eisode ,wow ,it such a long way .there is so difficult to find a sister like  jeeman ,arent they best sisters till date on tv.so pure .so perfect .and virika a perfect example of married couple ..and lastly my favorite virman ,i  didnt even came to know when they became my favorit e,true friendship true partner and true life partner for now 😳😳.their relationship grew from dushman to friends to more then friends and now life partner,aww such abig journey😳

.Sumi. thumbnail
Awww...nice post chotu...yes its the anniv of our show...yay πŸ₯³
been a great journey...gotta see so many swesome epi...not to miss i got so many forum frnds here...all my bachchis out here πŸ€—
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wishing a very very happy birthday to EHM! Despite the innumerable bloopers, Despite the hits & misses, We love you still!!!

Edited by atthi - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
fantastic post Ash...

with all the inconsistencies and bloopers we Love EHMMBH .. and keep loving loving it for it is the beautiful story about relations, love and understanding 

thank you for the cake ash and three cheers to EHM πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww!! This is an awesum post yr.. Hip Hip HURRAY...  Hip Hip HURRAY...  Hip Hip HURRAY
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday EHMMBH!
Such an awesome show with fantastic actors..
love_zain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww happpy birthdayyy to ehmmbh

love the show  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ