Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
La La La La

Finally we get an updatewa :-D

Wah wah wah

Kya bandi hai Khushi. Pregnant nahi hona but try karna hai. She wants to fasawo fy Arnav. I wish yoh would have elaborated the seduction part :-P khair koi nahi :-D

La seems to be the sensible one here. NK needs to keep a check on his tongue. Nannav nahi bolna hai bhai

Khushi would corner him and do ahem ahem. He would return the ahem ahem but not in details ;-) :-P :-D

Arnav has a super duper control ha :-D

I really want to know how Khushi would win the challenge. When both are naked and are about to do it and she would say nahi? Pagal hai but cute hai :-P

Khushi slipped out of the theatre aur talli ho gayi :-D

First his brother and now La. Will they be able to find where Khushi is and in what state? :-D

Sonia you gotta write the next one soon

La tu pagal hai. Itna achcha update hai aur tu ro rahi thi?Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
e

Edited:

It is one hell of an update!

Why were you saying nothing much happens? So much did:

In La we got a sensible friend who tries to knock sense in her friend.

We got to know what is in Khushi's head. That she really didn't want to get pregnant. It was firstonly a challenge to seduce hm since he was planning to resist and

We got NK still hiding from his friends the fact that he is related to Arnav.

We got Khushi seducing Arnav and Arnav getting affected by him AND NK NOTICING ALL THAT

Hayee stolen kisses...

The highlight of the update La: When Khushi gets drunk we come to know how important Arnav is to her. How he is unlike most men, most men like her father. We also come to know how much she wants him and his care and concern in her life.

The 2nd highlight to me as the author of the 6th part: I thought I wrote a very moral post. But you made me realize how wrong Arnav was in toying with her emotions, especially since he is her professor. Thanks La that was a reality check for me. You made me feel humble. Respect.

We had hardly recovered from the mystery that they did it or not, she is pregnant or not, you sprung another one. Did they do it again?

If they did it  then Arnav's sense went flushing down the drain. If they didn't then why were they unclothed?

You also brought in NK and La in the main story.

Great part. And NEVER doubt yourself. Bas!
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
La!!!!!!!*nazar utaarowing*πŸ€—

The stolen kisses, & Arnav's helplessness in the face of Khushi's innocent seduction!

The suspense around the 'did they do it' or 'didn't they do it' hadn't even faded, my mind was still reeling when you started throwing in the other Massala's into the already hot curry...NK, La, a half-naked Arnav & a fully naked Khushi???πŸ˜‰

You threw a googly for Soni!!!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh teri!!

πŸ˜† OHH MY La ... I have no clue why you were worried about updating this..
I don't lie, I thought this was brilliant!!
I'm glad they still kissed and that arnav has some good willpower to avoided a tempting khushi..

Loved how they both feel connected through their week of chats.. and it feels like they miss that!!

Ohhh the cliffhanger aha πŸ˜† .. both of khushis mates at ASRs house.. not knowing their mate is in the bedroom ..

Haha!!

#$%$ I'm updating next!! Whyy La? :( ...
I better start thinking !! LOLEdited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
soaringskies thumbnail
amazing update...πŸ˜ƒ

but weren't nk , lavanya, nd khushi students...i mean how come they are friends with arnav...? am i missing something...?πŸ˜•
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
do v need to tell anything wen ol d above i mean bfr coments d very good writters hav already praised u...

ill do my part too...u did an amazing job by updating it...was waiting eagrly to read n clear d confusion...wen another dashes in...lovng d confusion though...

cont soon soni πŸ˜› Edited by massu91 - 11 years ago
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved this chapter!! but more mystery!? 

If they still haven't done it...then...then..I don't know...πŸ˜†

Khushi and Arnav's true feelings are visible here..

and I love how NK and Lavanya are here... What is going to happen next!?? 
Soni!! Don't keep us waiting!! :)
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was great,,loved itEdited by tanvia - 11 years ago
umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oohlala..amazing twist..bt i know arnav is way more clever than khushi can ever think of him ;-D waiting 4 the next part
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res

Finally an update..  dancing
haha khushi really is impossible. Isn't she? Poor arnav. It was nice to see  some  more past  of khushi, helped  understanding her character more. Haha don't kill me but I don't want  them to have  done  anything. Helps the  dignity of arnav's  character right? 😊Hehe now nk and la  is in arnav's apartment. Wud lluv to see how the story forwards.
really luved the update dear.. πŸ‘

Edited by simi58 - 11 years ago