Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

At last I got you with your updates… Loved it…Poor khushii, when the senior told about sari and when Khushii thought about money she had to spend for that sarii, my heart went to that girll.. Awww…

Anajli and Khushiii, what to say about these guys, their bond is strengthening day by dayy… and loved how Anjali tried to make Khushii happy with her talks….

And Khushiii really saw Her A…. and got his name also…

Whats gonna happen in one month??????? Please try to update soonn… Cant wait…. and whats with Lavanyaa.. I am missing that girl…

LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yay an update! it was AWESOME as usual!

Can't wait for how it's going to play out now.

How are they going to meet what are their reactions going to be? I just CANNOT wait to read more! I stalk this thread literally everyday for updates!

I just love how their relationship has built up and they are so close to one another without even knowing each others real identities. It's a bit like Dear John but your's is SOOO much better.

Please please please update soon I can't help it I am greddy for your updates I a hooked on them!

Thanks for the update.
I hope your flus gone and you're healthy again.
Gd bless,
Jenna
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You were suffering from flu... Sooo sorryy... How are you now? Hope you are feeling better... 😔
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this story more with each update. I remember the major problem with volunteering for anything in college was the sari issue, thankfully, our college decreed that salwar suits were also formal Indian wear. I can so relate to not wanting to waste pocket money on buying a sari for a specific event. Whoa, so she visited Arnav's home and even "saw" him, except they're both unaware .What's gonna happen in a month?? I'm so happy that you're updating soon :))
--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
Loved the update..

Love how you write. You are making me fall in love with your story, your characters, the place you have so beautifully sketched, with each update. 

I check my mail everyday, just to see if you have updated. I was squealing like a little girl when I saw 101 letters in my inbox. 

When I read what you write, I get such a clear picture in my head. 

Also, when I read Arnav's messages, conversations, mails, it reminds me of my best friend. He talks the same way. I have gotten him to read it as well!!

I like how the progress between Anjali and Khushi is real. Love how they are bonding..
Can't wait to find out what colour saree Khushi chose.

Arnav's penpal studying in the same college as his sister. Becoming friends with his sister. Looking at his picture, not knowing he is the guy she calls best friend. And they both don't know..

Wonder how they are gonna meet. I love how you are taking your story. It's beautiful.

Loving it!!

Where has Lavanya disappeared?

Please update soon..
Can't wait to read more..
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so anjali is the same anjali...and their bonding is prospering and going great...loved the update...i just wish khushi tells him about her visit to his home with details...thanks for update :)
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope u well nw
I always hav a smile wen I read this story
It's jst too soothing
The update was fab one
Loved it
I wish this story does not end
snowy435 thumbnail
thanks for the update...
waiting for the next part...👏
stories.1408 thumbnail
arnav seems becoming more nd more normal with each update.slight confusion about anjali's last name.didnt arnav asked khushi about it starting with r???
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

ahh nice!!
man they are so close yet so far!
anjali being the link … both are so unaware of this…
the anjali -khushi duo is so adorable! 

wow!! Khushi finally got a look of A… but alas she would never realize this until a long time now isn't it? 

gawd u tend to get so impatient reading 101 u know  .. all i do is wait for the D Day to approach soon…  and i know its still a long time for it…
which brings me to the A/N …. you mean you gonna ensure there are gonna be 101 letters exchanged literally? so have you kept a tab on the number of letters/emails so far?  wow! thats interesting!

okie … so whats awaited in the next chap? why did destiny rub its hand in glee? whats the fun bit we are to face?
ahh!! cant wait! 

Thanks for the update smitz!