Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent. I loved the way Khushi is sacrificing her shoes for the PO Box. She is truly a selfless girl, given that she doesnt even know the person for whom she is doing all these. 

Arnav is moving to Delhi. Hmm. I guess the only things that will keep him human are the letters from his Jalebi.
preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. poor arnav and anjali. they are haunted by their memories .khushi and arnav are going to contact each other on their own now then. wonder what khushi 's response will be to arnav 's lettr. thanks for the pm. 😊
soniachammu thumbnail
Beautiful letters smit somethings in life we get so used that we hardly realize that we have already taken tehm for granted but when sieze to exist or fade only then we understand the true value of it true value of people who are dear to uawesome writing
bhuvii thumbnail
Hey smitzy :-). you r awesome :-)
i just love your ideas a lot :-)
wooowww :-) you rock :-)
your update s like a medican to an wood:-):)
its so soft :-). its so funny.
its great :-). in winter when you r suffering in cold and suddenly you get an warm blanket means how will you feel :-) its just like that :-) wow i just love it :) one of the best SS. ever :-) wow i just want to hug you and tel you you the best :-) Omg :-)
do update the next part soon :-)
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very amazing...feel so sad for arnav yaar...at such a small age how much he has to suffer...

Hope Khushi brings back his lost happiness and cherish him always...i truly wish the amount from the gullak adds up to 160/- atleast...

great going smitzy,,,waiting eagerly for the next part..
barunxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the letter was soo sad :( i feel truly bad for him now.
i really hope she gets enough money from her gullak to pay so she can have her own postbox..
And i also hope Arnav doesnt think of stopping his letters to her cuz he might move away..
btw, i will be having my prefinals in a week so my comments might be late..i hope you dont mind :)
will comment on " taming" soon and have to start reading "how ipk should've been"!
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhuvii

Hey smitzy :-). you r awesome :-)
i just love your ideas a lot :-)
wooowww :-) you rock :-)
your update s like a medican to an wood:-):)
its so soft :-). its so funny.
its great :-). in winter when you r suffering in cold and suddenly you get an warm blanket means how will you feel :-) its just like that :-) wow i just love it :) one of the best SS. ever :-) wow i just want to hug you and tel you you the best :-) Omg :-)
do update the next part soon :-)

awww bhuvi! Thanks so much dear ðŸ˜Š your lovely words have brought a big smile on my face now... I'm glad you're liking this story so much.. stay tuned!
cheers!
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
letter 4 was very touching, like the previous ones.

loved it

keep writing 😃
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
Thanx for pm 😊 😊 😊
dolly477 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thats very mice story
continue soon