LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
*COLD HANDS*
He came home sometime after midnight,only few short hours shy of day break.She lost the will to wait up for him after the clock had ushered in 30 past midnight.Her trouble mind sedated itself with thoughts of night before,all the endless years tucked away in a corner,only remembered when she needed reassurane.He always returned home.
The bed shiftes with his weight after he had snuck into the room as quitely as he could;almost like a thief in his own home.Not because he had something to hide.His silence was out of respect to the woman in their bed.With black eyes closed she heard him shuffle off his boots,unbuckle his belt,unzip his pants.They lattered to the floor.He ursed in his native tongue.Their bed shifted again as he slid under the covers behind her.Facing away from him,her eyes blinked open,waiting for him to speack.He reached out for her body.In the dark:he knew where to expect it,seeing her with his finger tips surrying under the covers.
"How's he(their son)?he finally breathed against the nape of her neck,where stray ginger strands tickled his nose.
"Sleeping"come her airy whisper.Her body shifted away from his.
"How was today?"
He clicked his tongue against pearl-white teeth."There have been worse days".His voice hissed through what once was a 100-watt smile.A million years ago.
The cold was spreading;She felt it trickle down her creamy thinghs,fluttering her kness,infecting her toes.Involutarily,her body trembled against his chest.He moved his hand up below the modest rise of her breast,overed by one of his hands.
"Would u stop?"her voice snapped shakily.The chills snaked up her spine,freezing her arms tucked under the curls of dim auburn.Her body desperetly sought the comfort of the fetal position,quivering in hopes of producing warmth.
"No"he replied firmly.
Means were streched,and they acarcely had a way make them meet.He'd taken on 3rd job.Bills came in every week;monet every month.
And some how,he managed to come home for a couple of hours.Only to rise for another job as soon as his head touched the pillow.
He could have left their miserable existene behind.Men like him did it every day.Leaving bas***d sons and daughters to grow up single mothers.Heaving fleeting romances as forms of vindication.Later on in their lives,repeating the vicious,self-destructive cycle down to the last strand of humanity.He stayed.
"Why Jagat?"She inquired to what even sh was unsure.
His hands became tought against her waist.Heat seeped into them from the cinnamoun kissed skin 4layers deep in nest of covers that had taken his whole of covers that had taken his whole work shift to warm.
But he didn't have to answer.By then he was room temperature.His cold hands a brief glint in the moonlight."J"all he can said before sleeping behind her,His snores kissing the curls of her hair.It was so much easier,to give into him then,to give into this life.Now that his hands were warm in the tender hours before world came alive.

THE END
Guys hit the like button n do comment.Atleast let
me know ki maine kitno ka popat banaya:pso
LIKE(all silent readers who read it pliz hit it:p)
COMMENTS
JOOTA n CHAPPALS R ALLOWED
Acha ho ya bura humai comments chahiye:p Swinipriya
Edited by Choco.Swiss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadySosostris thumbnail
.Edited by Choco.Swiss - 11 years ago
diorslik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN
WELL DONE CHICKEN LOLLIPOP AND I THOUGHT
IT WAS MANVEER BUT YE TO JAY JAGAT NIKLE AND
AWW COLD HANDS BUT IT WAS SHORT
ISSE KEHETE HAI CHOTA PACKET BADA DHAMAKA
REALLY LOVED IT
YOUR BEST TILL NOW 😉
And will hit the like tmrw as online from
Phobe and isse like nahi hota 🤢
Edited by AndreaBaid - 11 years ago
candy08 thumbnail
WELL DONE👍🏼BUT I THINK ITS TOO BOLD AND DETAILED I LOVE OS AND SS BECAUSE THESE ARE SHORT AND BEAUTIFUL AND TIME SAVING PLEASE AUR BHI OS AUR SS LIKHNA FORUM PAR OS AND SS WRITTER KAM HAI
LadySosostris thumbnail
Andy:Haila tujhe acha laga.Kya yaar sara plan kharab:(N ek Jayati os issey bari likhungi kaise?J ka naam sunke mera phone kaam karna band kardeta hai.Eh wahi edit wala os hai:pKheir tujhe pehley yeh manveer os lagah.Yeppi popat banadiya:p
LadySosostris thumbnail

Originally posted by: candy08

WELL DONE👍🏼BUT I THINK ITS TOO BOLD AND DETAILEDI LOVE OS AND SS BECAUSE THESE ARE SHORT AND BEAUTIFUL AND TIME SAVING PLEASE AUR BHI OS AUR SS LIKHNA FORUM PAR OS AND SS WRITTER KAM HAI

Hayeee candyland yeh kya keh diya humari sarey keh sarey hi ss n os hote hai.phir bhi tumhe kaam lagi hayeee...Tumhe yeh pehley manveer os nahi laga?:(
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hate u...swini kamini i hate u for this...
Kyun ullu banati hai...pi6li bar ush majnu aur chikki ka OS aur iss baar J aur jagat...mujhe laga ye manveer hai...aur jab unke wala scene aaya toh me kitni khush ho gayi thi...aur une last me popat kar diya...jaa me like nahi krungi...
LadySosostris thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetsurati

I hate u...swini kamini i hate u for this...
Kyun ullu banati hai...pi6li bar ush majnu aur chikki ka OS aur iss baar J aur jagat...mujhe laga ye manveer hai...aur jab unke wala scene aaya toh me kitni khush ho gayi thi...aur une last me popat kar diya...jaa me like nahi krungi...

🤣 Keun kahjoosi kar rahi hai like button daba na...Pakka kal ek manveer is dungi.No popat giri i promise:)
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Koi mujhe pehle se bata do ye os manveer ka hai ya phir akash nd mali kaka ki. Swini par mujhe jara vi varosa nahi hai. Mujhe popat nahi banna
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Han mujay bi batao bi yeh kis ka OS ha kahin fir say chikki or akash ka hoa tou